**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ya, they absolutely better trade him otherwise. He doesn’t need to be the cb1 going forward in the future but today he is.
Would everyone like him better as cb2 or still move on?

With him and jenkins rumors it just irritates me getting rid of young, good players and creating more holes.
I think that's just DBB doing his bullshit of saying many things and then being able to called it when one in 10 actually happen. People give these twits way too much credit.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If they can drop from 9 to 11 and just pickup 1 extra pick, it’s worth it.
I agree but I'd hope to get a higher 2. Doesn't work on trade value but if the spot gets more than 1 bidder....

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I agree but I'd hope to get a higher 2. Doesn't work on trade value but if the spot gets more than 1 bidder....

He’s likely going to have to do a pick swap in the 2nd and then throw in additional mid to late rounders.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
We all know Marvin Harrison Jr. Here are some other college players with famous NFL fathers.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Incredibly overrated is a big statement. Besides not creating turnovers he's a really good CB and easily a good starting CB in this league. The guy was tasked with following Davante Adams around the field and did a pretty damn good job of it until they put him in the slot.
I think he is a solid starter. But bears fans talk about him like he's great. He's not an elite corner. He can't follow a wr1 anywhere like you pointed out, he doesn't have ball production, and his numbers when targeted aren't great. I'd be fine if they kept him as I think he's a quality cb2, but I hope he isn't extended like a cb1.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Sometimes you can get the info by reading the headline and not the fine print. Didn’t read it. Thanks tho
Ahhhh so you didn't read the article and somehow knew what it said. Got it.

It's okay to simply admit you read it especially when everyone knows you did, but you do you.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ahhhh so you didn't read the article and somehow knew what it said. Got it.

It's okay to simply admit you read it especially when everyone knows you did, but you do you.
Ok boomer.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think he is a solid starter. But bears fans talk about him like he's great. He's not an elite corner. He can't follow a wr1 anywhere like you pointed out, he doesn't have ball production, and his numbers when targeted aren't great. I'd be fine if they kept him as I think he's a quality cb2, but I hope he isn't extended like a cb1.
Yeah i can agree with that but probably still give him just a little more credit still. Should be a #2 and would be a really good one. My biggest issue is that he just doesn't fit our scheme so if we could get a 2nd for him i'd be alright with trading him and definitely think he's worth a 2nd to a team running man coverage. If we signed him for around what J.Dean got ($13) then i'd be happy with that. Be real interested to see what he could do on a defense with a legit pass rush. Unfortunately the Bears won't have that next year unless they totally put a blind eye on the offense and just go defense/pass rush in the draft and free agency.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Make that a third and the Lions jump on that at 6.
File that in the "never gonna happen" file.
Agree won’t happen. It would be hilarious though if WAS traded a 1st to move up to select a DT considering how stacked they are there

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
100%. Especially since you know commanders aren’t taking Carter either
I agree…. But, nobody thought Rams would take Donald because they were stacked . Bears are still butthurt from that