**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
We all know Marvin Harrison Jr. Here are some other college players with famous NFL fathers.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Truly groundbreaking reporting going on here. Team with a lot of holes has tough decisions ahead. Amazing.
Beside being extremely rote in their takes, never once mentions the ability of the Bear to trade up in 2. If they don't trade down in one to get a higher 2 along with a lower #1, trading up in 2 for a targeted player becomes a real possibility.

Last edited:

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Really? Seems to be the opposite of what most think. I've watched a little of both and they are both good and amazing athletes. Banks seems a bit more polished to me.

What do you think about Duncan?

On your CBs, Banks might go in the first. It seems Bennett is going later.

Banks is the better athlete, for sure. Bennett has instincts and intangibles that just come natural. Reminds me of JJ, honestly. He will be a steal for somebody in the draft.

Duncan has been a good steady starter, he's worthy of a late 2nd round, early 3rd round pick.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sure he doesnt get turnovers although I would hope they trade him if they arent going to sign him long term.

Ya, they absolutely better trade him otherwise. He doesn’t need to be the cb1 going forward in the future but today he is.
Would everyone like him better as cb2 or still move on?

With him and jenkins rumors it just irritates me getting rid of young, good players and creating more holes.

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Dick rip city? I could live with it, but it wouldn’t be my preference.

“9) Chicago Bears (From CAR): Peter Skoronski, OT, Northwestern​

From talking to offensive line coaches and personnel executives, Peter Skoronski will have to transition from playing left tackle to guard at the NFL level due to his lack of ideal size.

However, word around the NFL is that he truly is one of the 12-13 players who carry a true first-round grade for this draft. Each year, teams typically have anywhere from 10-15 players who have been graded with a first-round value, according to personnel sources.
Skoronski put together outstanding college tape, and he would start immediately for a team that is badly lacking blue-chip talent on the offensive line, such as the Bears.
Pre-Draft Needs: DE, DT, IOL, OT”

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think he's incredibly overrated by bears fans and pretty replaceable
Incredibly overrated is a big statement. Besides not creating turnovers he's a really good CB and easily a good starting CB in this league. The guy was tasked with following Davante Adams around the field and did a pretty damn good job of it until they put him in the slot.