**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Most of those posts were not in response to me.

The first one was a resopone to a necro thread so yeah it kind of is cunting when you respond to some point months ago whining Deebo lite. Think you were responding to Mighty Joe.

The 2nd one was another response to a necro thread so again cunting months after the fact about VJJ.

I mean you were claiming people were hating on you because of VJJ but you are the one bringing him up in necro threadsto stick it to people I guess.

As for the Claypool stuff that was during Claypool week when like all the Claypool haters had like 6 or 7 different threads on Claypool but sure that wasnt beating a dead horse. I am sure your take on Claypool was some new groundbreaking take that was never shared before but generally it is cunting when you complain about the same thing for months.
I asked about how the cunting the claypool thread was because of me, and you have nothing. It's all in response to you. My comments inthe VJJ necro are wrong how? the pick was clearly bad and you said he was BPA! LOL he wasn't even BPA in the Poles draft as Braxton was better and you tout him as a 1st round pick. Wow. Once again you have nothing but continue to point to being correct, shocker!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
But I wasn't even shitting on his '23 off-season. Just making fun of the posters who built it up as this franchise altering FA only to pretend like all the players they wanted were never scheme fits or worthy of spending on. I'm getting dizzy watching everyone spin in circles.
I’m just bummed that Payne never hit the market. Walker, Jones, Zach Allen and others don’t really move the needle. I was on the hype train for Jones several months ago but his stats really didn’t prove much of a difference

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I asked about how the cunting the claypool thread was because of me, and you have nothing. It's all in response to you. My comments inthe VJJ necro are wrong how? the pick was clearly bad and you said he was BPA! LOL he wasn't even BPA in the Poles draft as Braxton was better and you tout him as a 1st round pick. Wow. Once again you have nothing but continue to point to being correct, shocker!

No I said you guys were cunting about VJJ and Claypool, you said you werent and then I showed your posts. Of course you are going to claim it isnt cunting but being a cunt isnt about whether something is true or not.

I did not say VJJ was BPA. I said it is possible Poles felt that way hence why he drafted him. You dont seem to grasp that hindsignt isnt a particularly good argument.

Obviously if Poles knew Braxton Jones was going to play that well he probably drafts him sooner. When he is drafting based on his idea of BPA, it does not including knowing the future. So nothing I said contradicts. He may have felt at the time VJJ was BPA but obviously in hindsight he was wrong. By this logic everyone was wrong because the BPA was arguably Brock Purdy whom everyone passed on like 250 times. But of course that is a pretty stupid way to look at things which is why your point about B Jones makes no sense.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The irony of your post is simulataneously complaining Fields had no help then discounting the fact a weak pass rush clearly hurts a DB.

The hypocrisy of believing only Fields is affected by the players around him is amusing.

Goes back to my point about the fixation on the OL. The only thing that matters to some of you is the QB to the exclusion of the rest of the team.
Preferring one thing to another doesn't mean its the only thing that matters. No one is saying dont draft defense or dont build a well rounded team. But the consensus seems to be that the Bears are in bad need of an OT and because of your ESPN advanced metrics saying Justin Fields had X amount of time to throw(because of having no one to throw to and his ability to buy time but we'll ignore that fact), you want to act like everyone else is dumb or simplistic or whatever the hell you said, when the path that leads everyone to OT is pretty obvious.

The goal is and should have always been how to properly evaluate Justin Fields. You cannot do that when he constantly gets hit and his clock is sped up. Getting Moore is a step in the right direction for having a target he can feel confident in but forgive me for not just assuming the bad OL from last year is magically going to pass pro as a unit because they got an average guard from TEN. As of right now because i put the health and evaluation of Justin Fields above all else, i have OT as a bigger need than 3T or DE.
Seems like a bunch of people who covers the NFL and draft professionally agree.

G'night to you remy. To everyone else im still available to talk shit to.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’m just bummed that Payne never hit the market. Walker, Jones, Zach Allen and others don’t really move the needle. I was on the hype train for Jones several months ago but his stats really didn’t prove much of a difference
I wanted him as well but i was never sold that he wasn't going back to Washington.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Lol there are more people who insist we have to draft OL in round 1 than people whining about hating VJJ.

The only person that keeps cunting about VJJ or Claypool is you guys. You are in like 3 or 4 threads talking about Deebo lite because you still upset people disagreed with you. You are literally holding on to a debate from almost a year ago and are the only one still crying about it.
If you want to say people disagreed with me please find a post prior to the mocking of the VJJ pick where i cunted. That implies I complained at the time of the pick, and EVEN IF I HAD it would have been true at this time.

You claimed he was BPA at the time of pick! lmao just wrong, you were just wrong flat out.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I wanted him as well but i was never sold that he wasn't going back to Washington.
Well I bought the hopium. Would really like that 32nd ducking pick back and no I can’t let it go. In all likelihood, Poles trades back up even after trading down from 9(if possible).

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well I bought the hopium. Would really like that 32nd ducking pick back and no I can’t let it go. In all likelihood, Poles trades back up even after trading down from 9(if possible).
Have i ever mentioned how much better i would feel if the Bears had that pick?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Have i ever mentioned how much better i would feel if the Bears had that pick?
You know it sucks when your a homer of that player’s college team and you want nothing to do with him.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Preferring one thing to another doesn't mean its the only thing that matters. No one is saying dont draft defense or dont build a well rounded team. But the consensus seems to be that the Bears are in bad need of an OT and because of your ESPN advanced metrics saying Justin Fields had X amount of time to throw(because of having no one to throw to and his ability to buy time but we'll ignore that fact), you want to act like everyone else is dumb or simplistic or whatever the hell you said, when the path that leads everyone to OT is pretty obvious.

The goal is and should have always been how to properly evaluate Justin Fields. You cannot do that when he constantly gets hit and his clock is sped up. Getting Moore is a step in the right direction for having a target he can feel confident in but forgive me for not just assuming the bad OL from last year is magically going to pass pro as a unit because they got an average guard from TEN. As of right now because i put the health and evaluation of Justin Fields above all else, i have OT as a bigger need than 3T or DE.
Seems like a bunch of people who covers the NFL and draft professionally agree.

G'night to you remy. To everyone else im still available to talk shit to.

I dont think you even know what you are arguing. I very clearly said I dont think he will go OL or O heavy. I never said he shouldnt address OL in the draft. I infact said he will fill out both sides.
Doubt Poles goes heavy offense as suggested. Think he will build out both sides based on who he considers the best players available.

Think Bears fans are overly fixated on OL.

So let's be honest here. You assumed my comment was advocating not addressing OL at all and you responded on that basis. That assumption was wrong but you are dug in.

I have no idea how saying he will build out both sides means he wont address OL. None of you seemed to have read the article as DJ made specific claims suggesting we had to go OL in the first round which was the impetus of my comments.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If you want to say people disagreed with me please find a post prior to the mocking of the VJJ pick where i cunted. That implies I complained at the time of the pick, and EVEN IF I HAD it would have been true at this time.

You claimed he was BPA at the time of pick! lmao just wrong, you were just wrong flat out.

Nope. Here is what I said on draft night.

I mean for Poles. Just like Strange and Thorton were BPA for thr Pats most likely.

There are always guys that are higher than more draft experts have them. All that matters is whether Poles ends up being right or not.

Dont know if you have a comprehension problem or just like to lie but the point is teams have different draft boards so who is BPA for one team may be a reach per the experts or another team. Hence why I noted that Cole Strange and Tyler Thorton went several rounds earlier than projected.

I never claimed that I personally had VJJ as BPA and said I actually hated the pick when it happened. I also said after the first 3 picks the following.

YAC, vertical and special teams guy that is unpolished as a WR which is surprising given he is old as fuck at 25.

Certainly not an inspiring draft but will have to see how this turns out.

So no I did not like VJJ or the Brisker picks. I just am willing to see how it all pans out instead of cunting about it for years as you guys seem prepared to do.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
reading remy's semi automatic posts of the day has me feeling like

GIzc.gif

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I just wanted to say…Holy fucking shit
Yeah, no shit.
I happen to agree with some of Remy's ideas/facts but it's hard to read all that.
sometimes, shit that feels right doesn't work.. it's football.

(i'm referring to @remydat 's idea about Nagy& CO. compare to the following year which i agree with and Remy is onto something.)

Last edited: