**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I get it is disappointing to realize your whole persona is built off of hurt feelings.

No crying about it for months is cunting.

You are run and shoot with a GED.
disagreement= hurt feelings.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Compared to what the Bears currently have rosters a freshman redshirting on Alabama would be a dramatic upgrade. You're telling me the Bears couldn't afford Dre'Mont Jones or Javon Hargreave?

What makes Jones better than DeMarcus Walker?

Who had more sacks in less snaps? Walker

Who had more pressures per snap? Walker

Who had more tackles per snap? Walker

Who had more run stops per snap? Walker

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That has what to do with you being selective of what players are worthy of being labeled busts after one week while others get a 3/4 a season?

One had Aaron Rodgers throwing him the ball and was drafted early in the 2nd. But sure let's compare VJJ to Watson and not Rodgers the actual 3rd round punt returner

Montucky

Liked Posts:
What makes Jones better than DeMarcus Walker?

Who had more sacks in less snaps? Walker

Who had more pressures per snap? Walker

Who had more tackles per snap? Walker

Who had more run stops per snap? Walker
I'm not here to watch the relentless hype train for DeMarcus Walker. I fell for this shit last year with Al-Quadin Muhammad, not buying it. NFL teams certianly don't agree with your batshit take that Walker is better than Dre'Mont Jones.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
disagreement= hurt feelings.

No hurt feelings is complaining about all these posters said stuff to you and because of it you dont like what Poles did.

Someone without hurt feelings simply explains why they disagree with Poles without invoking how other posters wronged them.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
One had Aaron Rodgers throwing him the ball and was drafted early in the 2nd. But sure let's compare VJJ to Watson and not Rodgers the actual 3rd round punt returner
When you have Aaron Rodgers, you can take a chance on developmental WRs because you know they will get the opportunity. When you have a struggling young QB, you need talented WRs who can take the pressure off of him.

Also Rogers was a 1000 yard WR in college and Velus Jones couldnt run routes after 6 fucking years. But it still doesnt change the fact that you are willing to be critical of a player on another team after 1 week while burying your head in the same when its the Bears.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm not here to watch the relentless hype train for DeMarcus Walker. I fell for this shit last year with Al-Quadin Muhammad, not buying it. NFL teams certianly don't agree with your batshit take that Walker is better than Dre'Mont Jones.

I didnt say Walker was better. I asked you what makes Jones better and you cant answer because you dont really know fuck all about these guys. Like a guy with a GED you are just saying well an NFL team paid Jones more so he must be better despite Walker having more production per snap.

How much All 22 film have you watched of Jones and Walker?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nobody was building up AQM. His advanced stats were shit in Indy. Good fucking Lord, you make this shit up as you go along. AQM was roster fodder for a tank season. Please go find all of the posts that said signing AQM was a big deal and was going to make a difference over the long haul. At most, most thought he would be okay depth. That’s about it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No hurt feelings is complaining about all these posters said stuff to you and because of it you dont like what Poles did.

Someone without hurt feelings simply explains why they disagree with Polea without invoking how other posters wronged them.
Having no patience for the 24/7 shilling that goes on here is not the same as hurt feelings.

Im the same poster who gave you guys an explanation last season about why i disagreed with Poles and what happened? FBOs Mike Tanier basically came out and echoed everything i said. How did last season turn out?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I didnt say Walker was better. I asked you what makes Jones better and you cant answer because you dont really know fuck all about these guys. Like a guy with a GED you are just saying well an NFL team paid Jones more so he must be better despite Walker having more production per snap.

How much All 22 film have you watched of Jones and Walker?
He hasn’t watched any. Jones isn’t some all-pro. Nor is Walker. There really wasn’t much available on the FA Market to adequately fix the DL. He’s just being a meatball.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Having no patience for the 24/7 shilling that goes on here is not the same as hurt feelings.

Im the same poster who gave you guys an explanation last season about why i disagreed with Poles and what happened? FBOs Mike Tanier basically came out and echoed everything i said. How did last season turn out?

Turned out great. We got the No 1 pick and Fields flashed enough to lead us to believe he can be a franchise QB.

Once we traded Quan and Quinn after trading Mack, I had no illusions about this season.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Im not going to keep arguing in circles with the same posters who saw last years OL and WRs as substantive additions to help develop Justin Fields, the guy who was last in the league in passing production and got injured multiple times because he had to play Superman.

Thank God they went BPA and got Kyler Gordon, whos PFF grade im sure doesn't matter until he's good and then it totally matters! Hurry mention hes a rookie and no pass rush!

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Nope. I am a critic of process and by now you guys should know that more than anything i am anti-shill. I sat through people trying to sell me on the Bears WR and OL corp last season and how not having Nagy would make the difference. I had grown men trying to sell me acronyms in this economy. I watched months and months of "bears have the most cap space in the league" and seeing a list of players they were going to get, only to not get any of them and then see the same posters act like they weren't worth signing and more hilariously, they weren't scheme fits when they were before they didn't sign with the Bears.

The worst yet was the reasoning behind not drafting Pickens. Couldnt "reach" for a WR to help Fields. Especially a locker room cancer. Fast forward a few months and Poles reaches and spends the 32nd pick on a cancer WR to help Fields. Same posters defend what they argued against doing. Sick of the bs goal post moving. Some of you get spun around worse than Penei Sewell.

Critic of process?

Dude, they had an old roster with limited draft capital and hardly any cap space when Poles took over.

The "process" that Poles has enacted took them from 5 picks to 11 picks last year, got rid of the bloated defensive contracts and Smith and turned our current cap space and draft capital situation around greatly.

The WR room doesn't need any selling this year, neither does the TE room, Fields has ample weapons and hopefully after the draft and the final wave of FA, the OL is solidified to the point where we're going to be able to see real, meaningful growth from Fields - and if we don't, they can then make a decision on him next off-season.

The process has been pretty freaking good thus far. To say you're a "process" guy and then just rail on all of the misses shows that you're just saying "process" to sound smart. Every GM has misses, what Poles has done has given himself more swings aka "good process".

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Yes but Mike Tanier than gave Poles a glowing review for this off-season although he was worried about the minimal improvement on the DL. But even he acknowledged that there wasn’t much out there.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He hasn’t watched any. Jones isn’t some all-pro. Nor is Walker. There really wasn’t much available on the FA Market to adequately fix the DL. He’s just being a meatball.

Should have just given 31 year old Hargrave 25m or whatever he would have wanted to forgo playing for a SB contender for 21m dollars.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Im not going to keep arguing in circles with the same posters who saw last years OL and WRs as substantive additions to help develop Justin Fields, the guy who was last in the league in passing production and got injured multiple times because he had to play Superman.

Thank God they went BPA and got Kyler Gordon, whos PFF grade im sure doesn't matter until he's good and then it totally matters! Hurry mention hes a rookie and no pass rush!

The irony of your post is simulataneously complaining Fields had no help then discounting the fact a weak pass rush clearly hurts a DB.

The hypocrisy of believing only Fields is affected by the players around him is amusing.

Goes back to my point about the fixation on the OL. The only thing that matters to some of you is the QB to the exclusion of the rest of the team.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes but Mike Tanier than gave Poles a glowing review for this off-season although he was worried about the minimal improvement on the DL. But even he acknowledged that there wasn’t much out there.
But I wasn't even shitting on his '23 off-season. Just making fun of the posters who built it up as this franchise altering FA only to pretend like all the players they wanted were never scheme fits or worthy of spending on. I'm getting dizzy watching everyone spin in circles.