**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Honestly I looked at the guys weight and said 3-4. I guess I need to watch him a bit now before Thursday
But look at what Reddick and M.Parsons is doing with rushing the passer. Not saying he's either one of those guys but N.Smith has shown some great stuff in college. He looks like he can absolutely be special if put in the right situation.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Are you not being a draft know it all declaring picks busts after one season when their contracts are for 4 years?
Nope. I am a critic of process and by now you guys should know that more than anything i am anti-shill. I sat through people trying to sell me on the Bears WR and OL corp last season and how not having Nagy would make the difference. I had grown men trying to sell me acronyms in this economy. I watched months and months of "bears have the most cap space in the league" and seeing a list of players they were going to get, only to not get any of them and then see the same posters act like they weren't worth signing and more hilariously, they weren't scheme fits when they were before they didn't sign with the Bears.

The worst yet was the reasoning behind not drafting Pickens. Couldnt "reach" for a WR to help Fields. Especially a locker room cancer. Fast forward a few months and Poles reaches and spends the 32nd pick on a cancer WR to help Fields. Same posters defend what they argued against doing. Sick of the bs goal post moving. Some of you get spun around worse than Penei Sewell.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure i knocked this one out of the park from 2015.

R.Pace
---First time GM isn't scared to come in and make some trades and had a great first draft and free agency.
J.Fox---He's a players coach and when players are happy and love playing for you then you'll always get the best out of them.
A.Gase---This guy is a bright young mind and we're seeing what he's doing for Jay but we could lose him after this year. Lets hope not but if we do i have faith in R.Pace and J.Fox that they'll find the right guy to take over.
V.Fangio----What this guy is getting out of the players he has to work with is just amazing. He's also a guy we might lose after this year and i again have faith that Pace and Fox will fill his role with the right guy.
J.Cutler---This is the guy that we were all hoping for.
J.Langford/K.Carey-----the future RB combo for the next 7/8 years.
A.Jeffery/K.White/E.Royal/M.Wilson---If K.White turns into what we think he'll be we'll have one of the best WR units in the league.
M.Bennett/Z.Miller---If Miller can stay healthy and Bennett can play like we've seen him play since he's been here then we're set at TE.
K.Long/M.Slausen/C.Leno/H.Grasu---the makings of a good o-line and i think they'll find a new RG in the off season.

I'm not gonna do the defense cause that's where the off season work needs to be done but i just wanted to show that if this is the real J.Cutler and the J.Cutler that we can count on for the next 2/3 years then our offense is pretty much set with just a couple of tweaks here and there.

@Anytime23 @cameronkrazie86 @Gustavus Adolphus @tardigrade @HeHateMe
d.bears70--- intelligent poster who doesn't care about negs and definitely did not force himself onto an underaged family member.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nope. I am a critic of process and by now you guys should know that more than anything i am anti-shill. I sat through people trying to sell me on the Bears WR and OL corp last season and how not having Nagy would make the difference. I had grown men trying to sell me acronyms in this economy. I watched months and months of "bears have the most cap space in the league" and seeing a list of players they were going to get, only to not get any of them and then see the same posters act like they weren't worth signing and more hilariously, they weren't scheme fits when they were before they didn't sign with the Bears.

The worst yet was the reasoning behind not drafting Pickens. Couldnt "reach" for a WR to help Fields. Especially a locker room cancer. Fast forward a few months and Poles reaches and spends the 32nd pick on a cancer WR to help Fields. Same posters defend what they argued against doing. Sick of the bs goal post moving. Some of you get spun around worse than Penei Sewell.

But none of this has anything to do with Poles. Basically you are saying some fans upset you because you think they are shills so you are taking it out on Poles.

Not having Nagy did make a difference. Poles got rid of a lot of players from Nagy's regime and stripped the team down and yet we still scored more points on O last year than we did under Nagy the year prior. That is also despite a lot more injuries and having to play guys like ESB and Pettis as No 1 and No 2 WRs while Nagy had Mooney and ARob.

So in a clear rebuild the O performed better than Nagy's last year when he was actually try to compete and save his job. The reason why we were worse record wise was because of injuries and Poles getting rid of 3 of the best players on D that left the pass rush anemic.

I dont think the argument was that he couldnt reach for a WR. I think the argument is he didnt rate Pickens as highly as he did Gordon and Brisker and we will have to see how that plays out over their contracts not just the first year of a massive rebuild.

I also think that just because you think Claypool was a reach doesnt mean Poles did. He may simply have a higher opinion of Claypool than you do and again we will have to see if Claypool does anything this year to justify that opinion.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Really

Literally from the 32nd pick or Claypool thread, LMFAO.
So please point to me which one of these points was cunting? all of these points are arguing with you, not the claypool trade itself. Which one of these is so egregious?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
But none of this has anything to do with Poles. Basically you are saying some fans upset you because you think they are shills so you are taking it out on Poles.

Not having Nagy did make a difference. Poles got rid of a lot of players from Nagy's regime and stripped the team down and yet we still scored more points on O last year than we did under Nagy the year prior. That is also despite a lot more injuries and having to play guys like ESB and Pettis as No 1 and No 2 WRs while Nagy had Mooney and ARob.

So in a clear rebuild the O performed better than Nagy's last year when he was actually try to compete and save his job. The reason why we were worse record wise was because of injuries and Poles getting rid of 3 of the best players on D that left the pass rush anemic.

I dont think the argument was that he couldnt reach for a WR. I think the argument is he didnt rate Pickens as highly as he did Gordon and Brisker and we will have to see how that plays out over their contracts not just the first year of a massive rebuild.

I also think that just because you think Claypool was a reach doesnt mean Poles did. He may simply have a higher opinion of Claypool than you do and again we will have to see if Claypool does anything this year to justify that opinion.
Lol so full of shit, my god this bit is terrible.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So please point to me which one of these points was cunting? all of these points are arguing with you, not the claypool trade itself. Which one of these is so egregious?
Not fluffing the GM = cunting/crying

Montucky

Liked Posts:
How is saying he missed means he got the benefit of well its his draft board? I would think saying he missed means he got it wrong. Do you want us to tar and feather him because he missed on a 3rd round pick?
The new Ryan Poles Defense Force trick is to excuse and minimize each invidual blunder independently as a way of deflecting from the absolutely abysmal state of the Bears roster.

Montucky

Liked Posts:

When I say remy is just run and shoot with a master's degree, this is what I'm talking about.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Must be nice to spend months and months going back and forth about what players are worth drafting where, only for the GM to take a late round punt returner(who couldnt even field punts) in the 3rd and he gets the benefit of "well its his draft board" when the rest of the world say it as a complete reach.

If the Packers drafted him there you guys would never stop making fun of them.

The Packers did draft a punt returner in the 3rd round who was let go after muffed fumbles. His name was Amari Rodgers

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Most of those posts were not in response to me.

The first one was a resopone to a necro thread so yeah it kind of is cunting when you respond to some point months ago whining Deebo lite. Think you were responding to Mighty Joe.

The 2nd one was another response to a necro thread so again cunting months after the fact about VJJ.

I mean you were claiming people were hating on you because of VJJ but you are the one bringing him up in necro threadsto stick it to people I guess.

As for the Claypool stuff that was during Claypool week when like all the Claypool haters had like 6 or 7 different threads on Claypool but sure that wasnt beating a dead horse. I am sure your take on Claypool was some new groundbreaking take that was never shared before but generally it is cunting when you complain about the same thing for months.

Montucky

Liked Posts:

Don't forget everyone praising Ryan Poles for not spending big money on an off-ball linebacker because its a nearly worthless position in today's NFL, and then gushing over his free agent strategy of obsessively pursuing off-ball linebackers while all the offensive tackles and pass rushers sign elsewhere.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The scheme fit thing is just the biggest load of bullshit ever. The only "scheme" that fits paying Nate Davis, Trumaine Edumunds and Andrew Billings veteran contracts is a scheme for four wins.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don't forget everyone praising Ryan Poles for not spending big money on an off-ball linebacker because its a nearly worthless position in today's NFL, and then gushing over his free agent strategy of obsessively pursuing off-ball linebackers while all the offensive tackles and pass rushers sign elsewhere.
He missed on McGlinchey but who are these amazing pass rushers that were available? You never seem to answer this question.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Packers did draft a punt returner in the 3rd round who was let go after muffed fumbles. His name was Amari Rodgers
They also drafted a WR who you called a bust after 1 week while defending Velus Jones 3/4 of the season.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
He missed on McGlinchey but who are these amazing pass rushers that were available? You never seem to answer this question.
Compared to what the Bears currently have rostered a freshman redshirting on Alabama would be a dramatic upgrade. You're telling me the Bears couldn't afford Dre'Mont Jones or Javon Hargreave?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Compared to what the Bears currently have rostered a freshman redshirting on Alabama would be a dramatic upgrade. You're telling me the Bears couldn't afford Dre'Mont Jones or Javon Hargreave?
Hargrave is 31 and chasing a ring. Not sure why you have this belief that cap space means players will automatically sign with a team. Jones graded out worse than Walker with less production. And no a freshman that plays on Alabama wouldn’t be an upgrade.