**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I say that.

I also say he needs to draft a pass rusher at ninth overall or its a failure of a draft.

How he's doing to do both with one draft pick in the first fifty picks? Dunno, but Ryan Poles created this situation for himself by being the dumbest GM I can remember the Bears ever having.
Thanks for being the one outlier

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Very good read.
If DJ is right about Nolan Smith that he could be used in a 4-3 defense like Hassan Reddick, does that put him in play at #9 for any of you?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Of course ... the annoyance is sometimes the message board does get stuff right, and calls a bad pick when they see it. Then people whine about someone having a negative opinion such as calling VJJ HESTER or DEBBO LITE. It's pretty comical

It’s the incessant cunting over picks I can’t stand. It’s like OK…. We get it…. It was a bad pick or trade…. Nothing wrong with venting a bit. We all do it. But going on about it years later…. I mean there’s a few that still haven’t worked Trubisky out of their system. ?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If DJ is right about Nolan Smith that he could be used in a 4-3 defense like Hassan Reddick, does that put him in play at #9 for any of you?

Honestly I looked at the guys weight and said 3-4. I guess I need to watch him a bit now before Thursday

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Must be nice to spend months and months going back and forth about what players are worth drafting where, only for the GM to take a late round punt returner(who couldnt even field punts) in the 3rd and he gets the benefit of "well its his draft board" when the rest of the world say it as a complete reach.

If the Packers drafted him there you guys would never stop making fun of them.

How is saying he missed means he got the benefit of well its his draft board? I would think saying he missed means he got it wrong. Do you want us to tar and feather him because he missed on a 3rd round pick?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Honestly I looked at the guys weight and said 3-4. I guess I need to watch him a bit now before Thursday
There's almost 0 chance bears take him. He's very much a 3-4 guy, which Jim Miller and pat Kirwan both said today. I could see atl taking him as they could use a 3-4 edge guy and he could be the best left for them.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Of course ... the annoyance is sometimes the message board does get stuff right, and calls a bad pick when they see it. Then people whine about someone having a negative opinion such as calling VJJ HESTER or DEBBO LITE. It's pretty comical

Lol there are more people who insist we have to draft OL in round 1 than people whining about hating VJJ.

The only person that keeps cunting about VJJ or Claypool is you guys. You are in like 3 or 4 threads talking about Deebo lite because you still upset people disagreed with you. You are literally holding on to a debate from almost a year ago and are the only one still crying about it.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Lol there are more people on insist we have to draft OL in round 1 than people whining about hating VJJ.

The only person that keeps cunting about VJJ or Claypool us you guys. You guys bring it up every chance you get like you are in like 3 or 4 threads talking about Deebo lite because you still upset people disagreed with you. You are literally holding on to a debate from almost a year ago and are the only one still crying about it.
I'm holding onto multiple debates I wasn't even in? Does this really make sense to you? lmao

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Again. Every GM ever…. Even the absolute best ones make mistakes like this. You’re not stupid. You know this.
When Ryan Poles' body of work starts to equal that of a good GM, i will start giving him the benefit of the doubt.

How is saying he missed means he got the benefit of well its his draft board? I would think saying he missed means he got it wrong. Do you want us to tar and feather him because he missed on a 3rd round pick?
I would like posters who spends months pretending to be draft know it alls to be as tough on the GM as they are to posters who get argued with over their shitty mock drafts. Treat him like @dabears70, minus the rape allegations.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
When Ryan Poles' body of work starts to equal that of a good GM, i will start giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I would like posters who spends months pretending to be draft know it alls to be as tough on the GM as they are to posters who get argued with over their shitty mock drafts. Treat him like @dabears70, minus the rape allegations.

Are you not being a draft know it all declaring picks busts after one season when their contracts are for 4 years?

If Bears arent a consistent playoff contender by 2024 and his picks are failing then I will shit on him just as I did Ryan Pace.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Saying you guys implies I am part of a group. You won't find me in any of the 32nd overall pick talk / claypool threads, VJJ threads cunting. I am not one of those guys. You are wrong.

I won't expect you to admit that though.
Really

HOLY shit i didn't realize we had a mini HESTER and not a DEEBO LITE
VJJ - BPA in the 3rd! never forget deebo lite
Tried to find the next deebo samuel, turns out it’s not easy to do

Why trade for a guy midway through the season if he is only going to get 29 targets then? Have you considered even for a single minute that it is possible that claypool was misevaluated? GM’s are not perfect, they make mistakes. See - Ryan pace
The point is they knowingly tore it down. They are the most understanding of their plan.

If you trade away your best players and plan to tank then why would you trade the 2nd round pick, especially when you are expecting it to be a good pick (maybe not 32, but maybe 36-38).

The only way you do that is if you either are a clueless GM, or you misevaluated claypool.
I’m hoping claypool performs this year but at this point he may not even warrant being resigned.

That pick could have been JMS the top outside zone center in the draft, or maybe a a DL like kancey
Literally from the 32nd pick or Claypool thread, LMFAO.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It’s the incessant cunting over picks I can’t stand. It’s like OK…. We get it…. It was a bad pick or trade…. Nothing wrong with venting a bit. We all do it. But going on about it years later…. I mean there’s a few that still haven’t worked Trubisky out of their system. ?
I'm pretty sure i knocked this one out of the park from 2015.

R.Pace
---First time GM isn't scared to come in and make some trades and had a great first draft and free agency.
J.Fox---He's a players coach and when players are happy and love playing for you then you'll always get the best out of them.
A.Gase---This guy is a bright young mind and we're seeing what he's doing for Jay but we could lose him after this year. Lets hope not but if we do i have faith in R.Pace and J.Fox that they'll find the right guy to take over.
V.Fangio----What this guy is getting out of the players he has to work with is just amazing. He's also a guy we might lose after this year and i again have faith that Pace and Fox will fill his role with the right guy.
J.Cutler---This is the guy that we were all hoping for.
J.Langford/K.Carey-----the future RB combo for the next 7/8 years.
A.Jeffery/K.White/E.Royal/M.Wilson---If K.White turns into what we think he'll be we'll have one of the best WR units in the league.
M.Bennett/Z.Miller---If Miller can stay healthy and Bennett can play like we've seen him play since he's been here then we're set at TE.
K.Long/M.Slausen/C.Leno/H.Grasu---the makings of a good o-line and i think they'll find a new RG in the off season.

I'm not gonna do the defense cause that's where the off season work needs to be done but i just wanted to show that if this is the real J.Cutler and the J.Cutler that we can count on for the next 2/3 years then our offense is pretty much set with just a couple of tweaks here and there.

@Anytime23 @cameronkrazie86 @Gustavus Adolphus @tardigrade @HeHateMe