**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I didn't realize coming to a Bears message board and posting my thoughts on Bears football was irrelevant. Maybe I'm confused with what exactly this place is for?

Ok and I shared my opinion on a Bears message board and you decided to cry about it. I did not realize only opinions that agree with yours are allowed.

I honestly don't give a shit what you said. I use to generally agree with your takes. I usually scroll for pages to avoid reading an endless argument that you create to make yourself feel smart now. I'm pretty certain you've never admitted to being wrong about anything. Even when you have been blatantly wrong you find a way to spin it as if you were somehow right. It gets old real quick

Right so you dont know what I said but decided to come and cry about it because you were triggered by me mentioning PFF in the past. So you admit you spoke out of ignorance. Good stuff.

I am pretty certain you have never admitted to being wrong about anything either. I mean you just came here running on about PFF and when told I didnt say shit about PFF, did you admit you were wrong or did you just say you dont care what I said? So stop being a hypocrite.

Last edited:

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Ok and I shared my opinion on a Bears message board and you decided to cry about it. I did not realize only opinions that agree with yours are allowed.

Right so you dont know what I said but decided to come and cry about it because you were triggered by me mentioning PFF in the past. So you admit you spoke out of ignorance. Good stuff.

I am pretty certain you have never admitted to being wrong about anything either. I mean you just came here running on about PFF and when told I didnt say shit about PFF, did you admit you were wrong or did you just say you dont care what I said? So stop being a hypocrite.
I actually pulled out a take he had being wrong and he very graciously took it without an argument.

I've been wrong on tons of things as well, as we all are besides you!

Once you have been proven wrong you just default to 'well it was correct at the time I said it' lmao

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
interesting about JSN and him likely needing a high volume of targets...doesnt sound like a bears target
When you understand that under 50% of 1st rounders are considered successful picks and less than 40% sign 2nd contracts with the teams that drafted them, easy doubles doesn't sound bad at all.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I actually pulled out a take he had being wrong and he very graciously took it without an argument.

I've been wrong on tons of things as well, as we all are besides you!

Once you have been proven wrong you just default to 'well it was correct at the time I said it' lmao

Ok and I have admitted I was wrong when I was actually wrong so whats your point?

When you tried to bring up me wanting McGlinchey and others earlier, I admitted I was wrong about how much he and other FAs would cost in FA and was fine on Poles passing on them due to that cost. However because that was not what you wanted me to admit I was wrong about you refused to acknowledge it.

You guys just get upset when people disagree with you and then carry that e-beef around all the time. Maybe it is time to get over it.

Last edited:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
What makes sense?

Paris Johnson, Benton, Tippman, Hall

What my dumb brain wants to do?

Carter/JSN, Benton, Tippman, Duncan
Carter, D Jones, Tippman, Brents. OLine gets help, DT gets best talent. Def backfield gets better. DE ignored is main issue.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It says he misses like every GM ever.

But you already know this.
Must be nice to spend months and months going back and forth about what players are worth drafting where, only for the GM to take a late round punt returner(who couldnt even field punts) in the 3rd and he gets the benefit of "well its his draft board" when the rest of the world say it as a complete reach.

If the Packers drafted him there you guys would never stop making fun of them.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Its OK to be wrong about football players, especially if you're just indulging in some post-draft optimism/hopium. I thought it was kind of a shrewd pick, turns out its probably not.

Honestly on the list of Ryan Poles sins it ranks pretty lowly. I would say the Chase Claypool disaster, blowing the largets cap figure in the NFL on off-ball linebackers and selling first overall for half price were all way worse.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Literally no one has said that. You continue to pump this but I don't see anyone saying this.

That being said I'll go on record stating it would be a mistake to wait all the way to the 5th round to make an addition to the OL. Borom was bad, leatherwood was awful, jenkins is a moving puzzle piece with injury concerns who played well at guard.

The bears should use a pick in rounds 1-3 on a RT with expectations to come in and compete with current players, and likely win the job by early to mid season.
Half the people on this board are saying he has to get OL in the first.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Must be nice to spend months and months going back and forth about what players are worth drafting where, only for the GM to take a late round punt returner(who couldnt even field punts) in the 3rd and he gets the benefit of "well its his draft board" when the rest of the world say it as a complete reach.

If the Packers drafted him there you guys would never stop making fun of them.

Again. Every GM ever…. Even the absolute best ones make mistakes like this. You’re not stupid. You know this.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Half the people on this board are saying he has to get OL in the first.
No they're not. Half the people or more are mocking OL in the first, or sharing information about other mocks showing OL in the first. I don't see people saying there is no other option but poles MUST draft OL in the first regardless of who is there.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Literally no one has said that. You continue to pump this but I don't see anyone saying this.
I say that.

I also say he needs to draft a pass rusher at ninth overall or its a failure of a draft.

How he's doing to do both with one draft pick in the first fifty picks? Dunno, but Ryan Poles created this situation for himself by being the dumbest GM I can remember the Bears ever having.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No they're not. Half the people or more are mocking OL in the first, or sharing information about other mocks showing OL in the first. I don't see people saying there is no other option but poles MUST draft OL in the first regardless of who is there.

I’d say half of us very strongly WANT a tackle in round 1. But correct… I’m not saying he MUST draft one. There better be a good plan though if he doesn’t. Signing one guard ain’t gonna cut it for improving the line this year.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Again. Every GM ever…. Even the absolute best ones make mistakes like this. You’re not stupid. You know this.
Of course ... the annoyance is sometimes the message board does get stuff right, and calls a bad pick when they see it. Then people whine about someone having a negative opinion such as calling VJJ HESTER or DEBBO LITE. It's pretty comical