**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I'm pretty sure i knocked this one out of the park from 2015.

R.Pace
---First time GM isn't scared to come in and make some trades and had a great first draft and free agency.
J.Fox---He's a players coach and when players are happy and love playing for you then you'll always get the best out of them.
A.Gase---This guy is a bright young mind and we're seeing what he's doing for Jay but we could lose him after this year. Lets hope not but if we do i have faith in R.Pace and J.Fox that they'll find the right guy to take over.
V.Fangio----What this guy is getting out of the players he has to work with is just amazing. He's also a guy we might lose after this year and i again have faith that Pace and Fox will fill his role with the right guy.
J.Cutler---This is the guy that we were all hoping for.
J.Langford/K.Carey-----the future RB combo for the next 7/8 years.
A.Jeffery/K.White/E.Royal/M.Wilson---If K.White turns into what we think he'll be we'll have one of the best WR units in the league.
M.Bennett/Z.Miller---If Miller can stay healthy and Bennett can play like we've seen him play since he's been here then we're set at TE.
K.Long/M.Slausen/C.Leno/H.Grasu---the makings of a good o-line and i think they'll find a new RG in the off season.

I'm not gonna do the defense cause that's where the off season work needs to be done but i just wanted to show that if this is the real J.Cutler and the J.Cutler that we can count on for the next 2/3 years then our offense is pretty much set with just a couple of tweaks here and there.

@Anytime23 @cameronkrazie86 @Gustavus Adolphus @tardigrade @HeHateMe

Why are you tagging me in this?? I don't care about your feelings on football 8 minutes from now much less from 8 years ago.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I dont know how well the S2 determines qb success in the nfl but ryan leaf saying panthers taking stroud? i like the bears chances of having a top pick with carolina's 1st in 2024

Leaf: Panthers will draft Stroud, not Young

An NFL executive said: “If you get a high score as a quarterback it’s not saying you’re going to be a great player. But if you get a low score, it’s 100% — none of the quarterbacks that got a low score became good players."

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I
An NFL executive said: “If you get a high score as a quarterback it’s not saying you’re going to be a great player. But if you get a low score, it’s 100% — none of the quarterbacks that got a low score became good players."
i dont think that is the same test fields scored high on. They said he scored a 130 which was highest ever and then i read Young scored the highest on this S2 test

Idk

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I

i dont think that is the same test fields scored high on. They said he scored a 130 which was highest ever and then i read Young scored the highest on this S2 test

Idk
I'm pretty sure it's a different test, but he scored high on the S2 as well. Bryce Young has also been taking this test since like 8th grade apparently so his score means nothing.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

At about the 30 minute mark is a great conversation about Bijan Robinson. It includes a discussion of the Bears as a potential landing spot.

I’m just saying…

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yes. They already had it with the best qb available to them and decided to trade down. To have that conversation again over the 3rd or 4th qb on your board who isn't an NFL ready qb is ignorant
How do you know what their board was? How do you know if something hasn't changed that board since when they traded down was before pro days and other things have happened and plenty of "draft experts" have changed their boards probably more than once since we traded down? Do you think our board was set two months ago? I don't.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How do you know what their board was? How do you know if something hasn't changed that board since when they traded down was before pro days and other things have happened and plenty of "draft experts" have changed their boards probably more than once since we traded down? Do you think our board was set two months ago? I don't.
Ok boomer

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Idk

I mean I literally looked it up before typing so if I’m wrong its the articles I read that are wrong

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
At #9 yes. If Poles wanted a QB, why would he give the number 1 draft pick and settle for Richardson?
I get and agree that if they really wanted to draft a QB then they should of done that with the top pick. Now that i answered that can you tell me how you're 100% sure things haven't changed since we traded down before pro days and other things have happened??

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Regardless of how you feel about the Adams this is must watch. Brandon Thorn drops some knowledge here.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Ok boomer
boomer-esiason-wfan.gif

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I get and agree that if they really wanted to draft a QB then they should have done that with the top pick. Now that i answered that can you tell me how you're 100% sure things haven't changed since we traded down before pro days and other things have happened??
Dude, Poles is not interested drafting a QB at #9. It’s really not that hard to understand.