**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You're a special kind of stupid if you think combine and pro days have more importance to scouts and execs than actually watching them play the game against other teams
Well you'd be a special kind of stupid if that's what you got out of that post. I never said any of that and somehow you drummed that all up in your mind.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I can’t show you proof just like you can’t show me proof. But some people have a better understanding of common sense than others. Use that tiny brain of yours and understand the common sense which we are discussing.
I never said it was true but you did.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Well @Anytime23 is the top idiot on CCS that spends all of his time trolling every media person in Chicago and multiple people on message boards. Now i'm trying to think about what that makes his puppets that follow him around and hate on everyone he hates on!? Hmmmmmmm
What kind of insane world do you have to live in to think the bears would trade out of the #1 overall pick all the way to #9 and still be interested in drafting a QB??????????????

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I can’t show you proof just like you can’t show me proof. But some people have a better understanding of common sense than others. Use that tiny brain of yours and understand the common sense which we are discussing.
All i'm saying is the conversation should be had. Not that it should be done and not that that conversation should take more than 3 minutes to come to the conclusion to move forward with Fields.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What kind of insane world do you have to live in to think the bears would trade out of the #1 overall pick all the way to #9 and still be interested in drafting a QB??????????????
Don't know because i never said that.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You have to be an absolute fucking idiot if you think the Bears have any interest in drafting a first round QB in ‘23
Poles had about 120hours of non-stop discussion regarding drafting a QB. They never even went to sleep. @dabears70 said so.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
All i'm saying is the conversation should be had. Not that it should be done and not that that conversation should take more than 3 minutes to come to the conclusion to move forward with Fields.
No it shouldn’t. They already stated Fields is the QB moving forward and traded out of the #1 pick. There is absolutely no reason to have that conversation now. It would be the biggest waste of 3 minutes

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:

Interesting comments on Braxton Jones here. I have no clue how they don’t take a tackle at 9.
I expect all players to improve as they go from rookies to 2nd year players etc, but it does seem like braxton's issues are more than just strength. According to many of the OL analysts from articles I have read and things that braxton has said in interviews it sounds like he also has big concerns with technique in pass pro. I'm not certain those can/will be fixed, especially not in 1 year.

dennehy

Liked Posts:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So if the people that do this stuff for a living and still get it wrong, which they do and nobody on here has brought this up every single year around draft time more than i have, then i wonder how wrong fans on a message board are? Hahahaha

Message board fans are wrong a fuck ton. Especially the dumbasses who would argue the Bears passed on drafting their No 1 choice at QB only to then draft their 3rd or 4th choice at 9.

An idea like that just proves how fucking mental some message board fans are.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Appreciate this. The guy gave him comments on Braxton Jones previously, I can't remember where. Good stuff on the prospects too.

Think this same article was posted on here a few weeks back when it first came out.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No it shouldn’t. They already stated Fields is the QB moving forward and traded out of the #1 pick. There is absolutely no reason to have that conversation now. It would be the biggest waste of 3 minutes

This would be like a bachelor having 5 women to chose from, settling on his top choice, telling his other choices to fuck off only to then reconsider after 3 of them got married and he was left with his original 1st choice and his 5th choice.

The only logical conclusion would be the guy is a self destructive moron actively trying to sabotage his own happiness.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
BYE SAND TOES!

This reminds me, I really hope they sign the top UDFA kicker or go ahead and draft the kicker from Michigan in the 5th round or later. I can't take anymore of these punts from the opponent's 25 yard line or whatever it was last year.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Yeah i disagree and don't think it's senseless at all to at least have that convo about trading Fields and drafting a QB in the 1st round if you think that QB can or is better than Fields which also gives you 2 extra years of control and lower pay on that new QB. Not saying they should do it but it absolutely makes sense.
Yea, but its the known vs the unknown.

Who knows if the QB you draft can actually play in this league or is better than what you already have?

You're also assuming "extra years" on a rookie contract that could be for a guy that either a) may not be able to actually play well at this level, or b) have a massive learning curve to adjust to and make those extra years irrelevant.

You should probably go with the guy that you already have and that has had some measure of success in this league. And build around him.

Rather than thinking about spending more resources on a new guy with less experience, even more to prove, and who you will STILL need to build around.