**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Bears_Almighty

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  2. North Carolina Tar Heels
It’s a good read but honestly some of his logic isn’t sound. For example in reference to moving Braxton to RT:

“Yeah, I think you definitely put the guy you draft top 10 at his position as opposed to the fifth rounder. I think that is a no-brainer.”

While I might agree with moving him to RT, it shouldn’t matter where he was drafted. His draft status is irrelevant at this point. Plenty of top picks play in the right side or even on the inside of the OL before moving to LT or OT.

You play who is better at the position.
I wouldn't say it isn't sound and he definitely says "I think" meaning it's his opinion. All coaches/GMs and situations are different. And some may decide on playing the 1st round talent ahead of the 5th round talent. Even if the talent is close they may still go with the 1st rounder, but know they have flexibility with the 5th rounder who has starting experience. I say take the tackle you want, whether in rounds 1-3, and let them sort it out in training camp. There are no guarantees in this league and there are many ways to skin a cat even if you disagree.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
The current favorites to be selected at 9 (not necessarily by the Bears) according to DK Sports Book:

Darnell Wright and Jalen Carter are +300

Paris Johnson Jr. and Peter Skoronski are +350

The next guy up is Broderick Jones at +1,000

JSN is +1,500
Probably worth throwing $20 on Jones or JSN.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
For the S2 test? They only started that in 2015.
No it was older test that I'm forgetting right now, but I still think saying someone scored badly and can't do well will inevitably be false. Also I don't know that I believe the leaks. Sounds like Colts trying to get stroud to 4

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
If that applied this would be a really good gotcha. Good try ret@rd

PS it's multiple quotes, not threads
Thanks, I just scroll thru the posts and if I see something I feel like commenting on a case by case basis I do that.
Not sure what the issue is or why it's a problem, seems better than the endless pages of embedded media etc.
Sorry, don't mean to offend.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Thanks, I just scroll thru the posts and if I see something I feel like commenting on a case by case basis I do that.
Not sure what the issue is or why it's a problem, seems better than the endless pages of embedded media etc.
Sorry, don't mean to offend.
I prefer embedded media. Thanks though

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No it was older test that I'm forgetting right now, but I still think saying someone scored badly and can't do well will inevitably be false. Also I don't know that I believe the leaks. Sounds like Colts trying to get stroud to 4

That would be really stupid since all the teams know the real score regardless of what is in the media

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Seems like Stroud is having the same shit happen to his stock as justin did.

He should at worst be the #2 pick in this draft.
Houston doesn't get along with his agent because he's the same dude that represented Watson.

We'll see if he falls past 3/4 but I doubt it.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts: