**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How is A. Richardson's QBR so low compared to Levis? More yrds, td, no int. ???
It takes into account when the yards & TD happens. So if it’s a blowout and the QB starts padding stats, it minimizes those

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
He also sees flaws in PJJ and Broderick Jones. Listened to the pod last night

Broderick is raw and has only one starting season under his belt. Lots of work to be done there.

PJJ can get bullrushed which is pretty much the same issue B Jones had
Darnell Wright come on down................trade down a few spots, draft Wright call it a day.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Darnell Wright come on down................trade down a few spots, draft Wright call it a day.
Considering most of the teams drafting beneath us need a tackle too trading down doesn’t seem like a good idea.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Considering most of the teams drafting beneath us need a tackle too trading down doesn’t seem like a good idea.
Depends on how far you go. If a QB falls to #9 you probably only have to down to the Titans at #11, much farther and you would be correct.

As much as I would love to see the Bears shore up RT in this draft it still may not happen. It may be trade down and get one of the top two Centers, or an Edge, or even a Corner. This is going to piss off a lot of fans, but this year's draft is still all about setting a firm foundation to build from............something Pace never learned.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Depends on how far you go. If a QB falls to #9 you probably only have to down to the Titans at #11, much farther and you would be correct.

As much as I would love to see the Bears shore up RT in this draft it still may not happen. It may be trade down and get one of the top two Centers, or an Edge, or even a Corner. This is going to piss off a lot of fans, but this year's draft is still all about setting a firm foundation to build from............something Pace never learned.

Even the Titans could go tackle.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Well, to be fair, Irsay has said they will do whatever it takes to get the QB they want. I don't think Ballard has ever said that. He seems content to never take a real swing for a young QB. He really took his time with the Bears organization to heart to develop a complete inability to properly address the qb position.
I think you're wrong on that, I remember an interview with Ballard saying the same thing as Irsay. Almost 100% on that.