**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Canth

Liked Posts:
You mean the same Irsay and GM Ballard that said they would do whatever it takes to get the QB they want?

Well, to be fair, Irsay has said they will do whatever it takes to get the QB they want. I don't think Ballard has ever said that. He seems content to never take a real swing for a young QB. He really took his time with the Bears organization to heart to develop a complete inability to properly address the qb position.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Well, to be fair, Irsay has said they will do whatever it takes to get the QB they want. I don't think Ballard has ever said that. He seems content to never take a real swing for a young QB. He really took his time with the Bears organization to heart to develop a complete inability to properly address the qb position.
Ballard said he "would move heaven and earth" to get a qb if they felt like it was the best guy. By the time the draft is over he'll probably have let 2 teams jump him for qbs though.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Ballard said he "would move heaven and earth" to get a qb if they felt like it was the best guy. By the time the draft is over he'll probably have let 2 teams jump him for qbs though.

I guess I forgot he made that statement. I think he was hoping that he could use his old connection with Poles to move up before he realized the cost of the move.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

He's a guy who can create mismatches. He can line up in the backfield, sure, but also on the outside. He can field a handoff, but he can run a route like a receiver and catch like one too. And he'll make a difference, he vows. In football, but outside of the game, to boot.

One week later at home against Iowa State. Lined up at slot. Going on a post route -- a real post, mind you, that running backs don't usually run. He broke off the safety, then corralled an overthrown ball, one-handed, midair. He loves this one because Texas coach Steve Sarkisian trusted him to be the main receiver on the play; and his quarterback, Quinn Ewers, trusted him enough to throw a contested ball his way; and he trusted himself to come down with a circus catch.

All I’m saying is we would be awesome if we picked him at 9!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
ESPN has released a mock draft simulator that includes analytics that give you percentages on player availability at the pick you select them and the possibility of their availability at your next pick.

It’s a little different spin. You can initiate trades too.

Here’s a Bijan simulation:

@dentfan

View attachment 28496
1682190424996.png

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I do not like Gibbs one bit. For him in the second, I’d rather draft Deuce Vaughn in the 5th. There’s absolutely nothing special about Gibbs that Vaughn doesn’t give you except some height and weight.
Disagree 100%

Now a present for you.
1682191681229.png