**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
They may need to draft a QB at #9. Has anyone heard from him after that last picture? I dont trust the guy in the background.
View attachment 28510
Don’t worry, Poles and the top brass had a 3 minute conversation whether they need to draft Fields replacement at #9 or not. Need more information, contact your local CCS reporter @dabears70

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It probably helped us land him, though. ?
True, but man he is a complete wishy washy hack that talks shit like he has complete conviction, then talks the opposite shit later when he has been proven to be a fool.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
This, along with snowflake and Karen, is the most over used weak minded response going. Because you are @'ed or someone remembers your stupid take doesn't mean they dwell on it, they just remember what a moron you are.
Occupying your signature with a gif's you made up to antogonize another poster is an example of being owned by another. Constantly, referencing another poster not involved in the conversation is also unhealthy preoccupation.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I appreciate the effort, but why are you taking Jawan Jones?
I didn't but i did take Dawand Jones.

USATSI_17048940_168386526_lowres.jpg

He was by far the BPA and i got him in the 3rd round and i didn't have a tackle yet. If it were me actually in the draft i would of traded the pick to someone wanting him.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fuck Orlovsky and his last in first out fucking mouth.

True, but man he is a complete wishy washy hack that talks shit like he has complete conviction, then talks the opposite shit later when he has been proven to be a fool.
He cleared the air with Fields over the report before Fields was drafted. He reported what he heard from 2 teams and admitted he should have vetted it more.

He also talked to Fields and Ohio State head coach Ryan Day about the situation:

"Justin didn't have to take my phone call," Orlovsky said. "He could have said, 'Screw that guy.' I told him exactly what happened, said I wasn't good enough in that moment, and that's on me. He was like, 'I get it. It's OK. I watch, and I know you're someone who's had my back. I appreciate you calling me.' I felt like he was really mature, and I appreciated him hearing me out."

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He cleared the air with Fields over the report before Fields was drafted. He reported what he heard from 2 teams and admitted he should have vetted it more.

He also talked to Fields and Ohio State head coach Ryan Day about the situation:

"Justin didn't have to take my phone call," Orlovsky said. "He could have said, 'Screw that guy.' I told him exactly what happened, said I wasn't good enough in that moment, and that's on me. He was like, 'I get it. It's OK. I watch, and I know you're someone who's had my back. I appreciate you calling me.' I felt like he was really mature, and I appreciated him hearing me out."
Besides the fact that he may have allowed Fields to drop to the Bears , fuck him. With great power comes great responsibility. He likely cost Fields millions of dollars for a bullshit hot take. Admitting you were a dick makes you no less of a dick. Fields handled it much better than I would have, even at 55 yrs old.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Besides the fact that he may have allowed Fields to drop to the Bears , fuck him. With great power comes great responsibility. He likely cost Fields millions of dollars for a bullshit hot take. Admitting you were a dick makes you no less of a dick. Fields handled it much better than I would have, even at 55 yrs old.

Yeah it sucks people aren't perfect. He made a mistake and owned up to it. It was good enough for Fields so good enough for me.

And no he did not cost Fields millions. Teams aren't stupid and just going to take what a media personality said as gospel especially when the dude walked it back before the draft. Only meatballs fall for this stuff. Teams do they own due diligence. They don't rely on Dan or McShay or any other talking head.

P.S. Well maybe the Lions feel for it given they are a team of morons.