**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dream scenario. Not sure if the Texans want to talk to Poles right now!
We get it but there shouldn't be any animosity. Lovie wasn't working for the Bear.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can you imagine Houston, in need of a QB passing on them, and Arizona needing more draft capital getting caught with their dick in their hands unable to get anything for the #3 with QB needy teams all over the place?

It should seem implausible, yet with these teams it would be so unsurprising.
Makes Poles look pretty good on his early move.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
LOL, as if anyone believes GG is having "various phone conversations" with people responsible for drafting players and those people are just handing him their draft board.
It should say "various phone conversatios with other people guessing just like I am"

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If the Bears can get the right trade down, go for it. This is a year to build your foundation it's not about any one player or position.

You call it a foundation…..

I call it an offensive line.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Arizona is dumb, but not drafting PJJ over Anderson dumb. Houston taking Wilson over Anderson is the walker over Hutchinson last year
If poles kept the first pick after the Carter stuff I felt like they would over think it and take Wilson over Anderson. The SYSTEM!!!!! Lol

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Just watched an interview with Josh Saldiveri. He's an O-lineman from Old Dominion. Man, I really like his attitude and personality. This kid will be playing on Sundays. Late 2nd or early 3rd.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LOL, as if anyone believes GG is having "various phone conversations" with people responsible for drafting players and those people are just handing him their draft board.
I really don’t see Ryans passing up on an Alabama EDGE player that fits his scheme better than Wilson. I’m sure Ryans has been on the phone with Saban a lot as he is with all of his former pupils & players.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
How would anyone know this? Seems like it would be very subjective based on who is available at 9
The Bears could have pretty solid information that the player(s) they'd stay at 9 and take will be off the board (Jalen Carter, Paris Johnson are the usual suspects and recent reports suggest both will in fact be gone before 9).

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How would anyone know this? Seems like it would be very subjective based on who is available at 9

If I was Poles, and I really wanted player xxxx, I would be on the phone with all the other teams that I think wanted player xxxx talking about a trade down. That way those teams aren’t calling the Falcons trying to trade in front of me because they think we’re doing a deal on Thursday.