**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I think the Bears are picking about six spots too low to have Paris Johnson Jr. available to them. Though I don't doubt he's the favorite in the building it seems pretty unlikely he'll be there.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
limitless potential? I've been reading that Wright is the safest pick with the highest floor, a true plug and play RT. But the concern with him is that he's already maxed out on potential.
You should read the article. He points out what he identified in his game that needed refinement and increased focus. He made a big jump last season and you get the impression he’s actually not close to his ceiling.

His film work and how he assesses the strengths and weaknesses of upcoming opponents seems advanced for a college player.

He gives some insight into his preparation for his big matchup with Anderson and how he executed his plan.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Arizona picking Johnson at 3 would be pretty dumb considering there'd be better players at more pressing positions for them but if they want to do that I guess that's fine
It would definitely be stupid but also be so AZ to pick Johnson because Murray likes him. I’d even be pissed at them if they made that selection and it means nothing to me.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Arizona picking Johnson at 3 would be pretty dumb considering there'd be better players at more pressing positions for them but if they want to do that I guess that's fine
Yeah if they can’t trade out—but their roster is bottom 5 in the NFL, if not bottom 3. That 8-0 start(?) they had in 2021 was all smoke & mirrors. Hiring Klingsbury really set them back.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Arizona must be really desperate to trade that pick.

Don't think Tennessee is trading up and there doesn't seem to be a market for the 2/3 picks right now.

Think it's
1. Young
2. Anderson
3. Paris
4. Stroud
5. Richardson

Hope Carter falls to 9
12. Levis

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Can you imagine Houston, in need of a QB passing on them, and Arizona needing more draft capital getting caught with their dick in their hands unable to get anything for the #3 with QB needy teams all over the place?

It should seem implausible, yet with these teams it would be so unsurprising.