**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Panthers are likely the best team in their division if Bryce Young is even decent. OL is good. Wrs are mediocre but will add another guy or 2 in the draft. Good rb. Very good defensive unit. Division is awful.
Agree the division is awful, but I want to see where the Saints end up with Carr. They do have some weapons there.

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
I’m predicting that the Texans draft Wilson, Anderson, or Carter @2 and then move up from 12 to 9 for Anthony Richardson.

Texans have a bazillion picks and he gives them some insurance in case the Texans win one too many games (again) next year.

By moving down to 12, the Bears can add draft capital while still ensuring they land a top OT.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’m predicting that the Texans draft Wilson, Anderson, or Carter @2 and then move up from 12 to 9 for Anthony Richardson.

Texans have a bazillion picks and he gives them some insurance in case the Texans win one too many games (again) next year.

By moving down to 12, the Bears can add draft capital while still ensuring they land a top OT.

Dream scenario. Not sure if the Texans want to talk to Poles right now!

PickSix

Liked Posts:

I’d like to see a trade with NE at 14. GB and NE both need a WR. Would much prefer to see JSN in NE than GB. Picking in front of NYJ who might go OT keeps Bears in line for a stud OT.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're either in or out on Bryce Young. If you are willing to look past the size issues he's about as flawless a quarterback prospect as you can get. If you aren't? Well then you're out.

I think there were enough quarterback-needy teams who were extremely willing to roll those dice for a much steeper price than Carolina paid. We'll never really know.

much steeper price?

would be a pretty wild longshot to hold out for more that Carolina gave

there some folks around here that dont seem to appreciate what a haul that was

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I meant if Skoronski has a career like Martin, he’s be worth the 9 pick, even if it’s at G.

Ah ok. Sure but I would not draft guys on the basis they have to perform like a future HoF to be worth it.