**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Lovie thing is a bit overblown. You cant tell the players to quit and not like Lovie was the mastermind behind the 4th and 20 play. That completion was damn near impossible.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Lovie thing is a bit overblown. You cant tell the players to quit and not like Lovie was the mastermind behind the 4th and 20 play. That completion was damn near impossible.
All true but it was time to swap out players and accept the #1 pick. Of course, it was bad karma destiny anyway so it may not have mattered LOL. Desperation throw going through a defenders hands on it's way home. Hallas flipped his nickel.

Last edited:

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
lol levis is +400 but young is at -1000
it'll be a shocker if young isnt the 1st pick...strange though that carolina wouldnt confirm young is the pick...

Don’t think the NFL wants it confirmed before the draft. Gotta sell those ads

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
No. The thing never shuts up.
Woah woah woah, good dogs are dogs that provide comfort to the owner and play with children. Lacking in basic obedience means that the owner is bad.

There are a lot of things I will tolerate, but slandering animals for a human's mistake is not one of them!

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Woah woah woah, good dogs are dogs that provide comfort to the owner and play with children. Lacking in basic obedience means that the owner is bad.

There are a lot of things I will tolerate, but slandering animals for a human's mistake is not one of them!

You’re reading way too much into this. ?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Please let the panthers take will Levis so we can get the #1 pick again next year. Also keeps young out of the nfc.

We would then be picking #1 & #32 in the same draft!!!!!!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Exactly what I told my neighbor in kinder words. Anticipate and be the alpha without being an asshole.