**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
3/4” shorter. His hands, feet, power, and athleticism are all on par or better. He would certainly be an outlier at OT, but I’m not 100% ruling it out. I think he’d be elite at OG, but at worst he’d be a passable OT, with a chance to be very good.
He’d be a helluva lot better than just a passable OT.

Rise

Liked Posts:
NE is 14. Pack have 13 now because of the trade. Gotta hope Texans take him.

I think he means so NE can take him at 9? I’m just not concerned about JSN myself, if that’s who they want then fine. They are going to get a good player at 13 regardless.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think he means so NE can take him at 9? I’m just not concerned about JSN myself, if that’s who they want then fine. They are going to get a good player at 13 regardless.

Yeah I already deleted my post as had a brain fart and didnt read it correctly. Damn you for responding before all the evidence was destroyed.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
i dont think houston will gamble on a qb falling...i think they take whatever qb they like at 2 and take jsn at 12...

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
i dont think houston will gamble on a qb falling...i think they take whatever qb they like at 2 and take jsn at 12...
Houston don’t like the QBs after Young. I think Houston wants to trade out of #2 but stuck since Arizona wants to do the same. I think they will draft Wilson.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Houston don’t like the QBs after Young. I think Houston wants to trade out of #2 but stuck since Arizona wants to do the same. I think they will draft Wilson.
it could be but there were rumors they like levis...they could gamble in thinking levis falls to them at 12 but i dont think that happens...if they want levis they have to take him at 2...houston has a pretty decent team on offense...if they take levis and jsn, they have collins, metchie, jsn and schultz with pierce in the backfield...thats pretty formidable at least on paper, who knows if metchie and jsn pan out but they just need a guy that can get them the ball.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On Jalen Carter…
“He’s been the most mature he has. He was overshadowed maturity wise by the other two (Jordan Davis and Devonte Wyatt), he wasn’t overshadowed tackle wise by any means. He is massive. He is as talented or more talented athletically than those two. A very different guy than those two, but he is matured. His practice habits have actually improved this year. He is practicing with more consistency and he has to continue to do that. He is very mature. He can admit to you and be honest with you when he doesn’t give great effort. He’s like, ‘you’re right Coach, I didn’t do my best on that play’. But that happens much less often now. I think he knows that people’s eyes are on him, in terms of our other players and he knows he has to be a leader for our defense. I am proud of what he’s done. Most practices he’s given us a full day’s work. He competes not like a guy that has been there and done that. He competes like he’s hungry. That’s what we challenge him to do. He just has to do that every day, day in and day out, and then maybe affects somebody else with him.”

Doesn’t sound like a bad kid. But he doesn’t sound like a Justin Fields type who is 100% all the time either.

Guess we will know in several years.
That's about the faintest praise I ever seen for a guy so many call the most talented player in the draft

Rise

Liked Posts:
Everything a team says right now can not be trusted. It’s all about maximizing value in anyway possible. Of course Ian would say yes to that question.