**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Micha and Justin are really close friends so....................
Micha? Is this why you usually opt to only use the first letter of first names instead of trying to spell?

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
This staff won't draft Skoronski for G or T at 9. They may not be correct but as an example, even though Jenkins would obviously be a better T than Borom, they moved Teven inside because that's where they project him with his 33.5" arm length.

Here's an odd thought. Since Skoronski is reportedly very football smart and a technician. How do you feel about a top C at 9. A little early for me but a roll that I suspect he could master quickly.
Unless people are confident in Whitehair/Patrick center is a bigger need than RT. Converting Skoronski is far from a sure thing though.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@HeHateMe we don't have to wait anymore, watch out NFL, you ain't gonna control us no more, there are nice people waiting for us to sign a paper and the draft happens right away, let's GO
Don't_wait_for_the_draft-Volunteer_LCCN2001700146.jpg

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Or they could move up from 12
It would be so incredibly dumb to waste a bunch of draft capital to move up for the 4th best qb when you could simply take the 2nd best and keep all your picks. Instead they supposedly want to use that 2nd pick to draft a lesser edge than will Anderson. They are a terrible franchise and deserve what lovie did to them

Rise

Liked Posts:
I think Wright is the Bears #1 OT. It will be him or Carter. I just hope if what I think is true that they don’t get cute and trade down to far. We need to get a RT above all else.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
I think Wright is the Bears #1 OT. It will be him or Carter. I just hope if what I think is true that they don’t get cute and trade down to far. We need to get a RT above all else.
Justin with time and weapons. Inject that sentence into my fuckin veins.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
On Saturday both Carter and Wright were +300. They are both now +275.