**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Sweat please.
Would you rather have Montez Sweat alone or Chase Young and a third (perhaps it would be a third next year, either way)? Its a tough call, personally I'd feel bold enough to bet on the upside of the latter with the extra pick being a nice bonus.

This is a scenario where the Bears are moving down to sixteenth.

Montucky

Liked Posts:

If the QBs go top 5 (Stroud at 3 to Tennessee, Richardson to Seattle at 5) that'll leave one of PJJ, Wilson or Carter to fall to us at 9 if the Detroit/Witherspoon stuff is legit.

That would be my ideal.
Seattle makes all the sense in the world. I'm sure they'd love a scenario where they could have Anthony Richardson and Jalen Carter, but ultimately they have to pick between one or the other at fifth. I think they take the quarterback.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Whoever the pick is, I just want it to be on the offensive side of the ball. Last I checked both KC and Philly had very good D’s and they still combined for 73 points in the SB. I don’t care how good your defense is, you’re not winning shit unless you have a QB and offense that can put up points.
Very true.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Which leads me to my original point. You need a top tier, upper echelon QB no matter what. Fields won’t ever be one unless you pour your resources into that side of the ball. Fuck the defense, you piece that together once you know Fields is your guy. Otherwise, you’re just wasting your time in mediocrity.
Yes offense for JF first, Defense later. We have to know JF is the man this year.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:

Right around 36, Brett Kollman says it's 90% that Carter is there at 9 and EJ Snyder says 75% - and if he's there we're taking him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
How many people on here that don't want Tyree Wilson because of his foot injury would be good with Poles trading for Chase Young?

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
How many people on here that don't want Tyree Wilson because of his foot injury would be good with Poles trading for Chase Young?
We'd still have a first round pick + Chase Young vs only having Wilson (obviously I'm assuming we trade down and get Young) so the situations aren't the same.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I would. Chase young showed much more as a prospect and had a great year in the nfl. And would cost less draft capital
So not worried about the ACL tear and ruptured patellar tendon?

I'd be for it more if we could just get him included in a trade down but both 2nd round picks? No thanks.