**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I know most posters (myself included) hope that one of the 2024 1st round picks turn into MHJ. However, do not sleep on this guy. He’s a dynamic receiver that can also return punts. He popped in every OSU game I watched last year. I remember always thinking MHJ is awesome, but this guy is pretty dynamic too.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I know most posters (myself included) hope that one of the 2024 1st round picks turns into MHJ. However, do not sleep on this guy. He’s a dynamic receiver that can also return punts. He popped in every OSU game I watched last year. I remember always thinking MHJ is awesome, but this guy is pretty dynamic too.

Give me MHJ or give me death

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
So strange that ARZ traded back up just to move Johnson inside. They also have two good starting OTs. Strange...

1. Paris Johnson Jr., OT, Cardinals, No. 6​

The Cardinals are considering starting Johnson at guard this season, as they’re content with the play of left tackle D.J. Humphries and right tackle Kelvin Beachum. It’s often a benefit to have an offensive lineman who can play outside and inside, but it’s strange the Cardinals traded back into the top 10 just to have Johnson play guard. Not allowing Johnson to get acclimated as a tackle might backfire when it’s time for him to make the switch—which might not occur at left tackle because Humphries, 29, is a standout player. There’s always the option of trading Humphries for a draft pick or having Johnson replace Beachum at right tackle, but either way, the Cardinals are overthinking this. It might end up becoming their latest blunder as an organization if Johnson struggles to find his footing in the NFL.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
So strange that ARZ traded back up just to move Johnson inside. They also have two good starting OTs. Strange...

The Cardinals are considering starting Johnson at guard this season, as they’re content with the play of left tackle D.J. Humphries and right tackle Kelvin Beachum. It’s often a benefit to have an offensive lineman who can play outside and inside, but it’s strange the Cardinals traded back into the top 10 just to have Johnson play guard. Not allowing Johnson to get acclimated as a tackle might backfire when it’s time for him to make the switch—which might not occur at left tackle because Humphries, 29, is a standout player. There’s always the option of trading Humphries for a draft pick or having Johnson replace Beachum at right tackle, but either way, the Cardinals are overthinking this. It might end up becoming their latest blunder as an organization if Johnson struggles to find his footing in the NFL.
He's gotta not be happy with that. What a waste of talent.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

Kyler will force them to start him at RT because Beachum called kyler immature and is now on his shit list.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Yeah, after realizing that Houston traded their #1 to them its kind of looking that way but hopefully Houston wins enough to take them out of the sweepstakes. Getting Williams and Harrison in the same draft would be cruel.

Olu Fashanu and Bowers would ease the pain.