**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jared Verse is my #1 target, followed by Fashanu, Harrison, and Bowers.
Amazing how Joe Alt isn’t even discussed. I’d take him over Fashanu any day.

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
Kyler will force them to start him at RT because Beachum called kyler immature and is now on his shit list.
Beachum will be 34 at the start of camp this year. That's why they selected Johnson Jr. I wouldn't be surprised to see them start Johnson at LT and move DJ over to the right side if not this year, next

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Beachum will be 34 at the start of camp this year. That's why they selected Johnson Jr. I wouldn't be surprised to see them start Johnson at LT and move DJ over to the right side if not this year, next
So they took not BPA to fill a position that didn't have a hole when they have holes at DT, DE, LB, CB, WR, RB and C? I like Paris but the pick wasn't really a good pick for AZ

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Jared Verse is my #1 target, followed by Fashanu, Harrison, and Bowers.
Fashanu depends on how B.Jones looks for me but he'd really need to take a good step forward to pass on a beats like Fashanu and if we do pass then Dallas Turner (OLB Bama)who's a little undersized but he's a beast that i think could play DE in a 4-3 goes on my list followed by Bralen Trice (DE Washington)

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Maybe Arthur Smith was trying to rattle him a little. Maybe he was just exasperated with these guys and their clearly coached and rehearsed interviews.

Either way somebody who knows enough about interviewing to successfully interview for a job as a head football coach in the NFL knows damn well when you're just giving the canned "right" answers to everything. Everyone expects you to say your weakness is that sometimes you care too much and work too hard. On one hand its nice that you can stick to a script I guess, but people are interviewing you to gain a glimpse of your actual personality and if all you show them is boring boilerplate interviewspeak don't be surprised if they walk away unenthused.

monkforasia

Liked Posts:
Anyone have a counting report on verse? Never thought of him as a top 10 pickm

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
That's strange coming from one of the most boring coaches in the league who'll likely be out of a job in a couple years because he's going with a boring qb
This sounds jux opposed to everything you read about him unless he was intentionally blowing the interview.