***OFFICAIL*** FLUS PRESS CONFERENCE IGT - 3:00PM CT!

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I also love how Warren talks about how he's methodical and long term focused, but yet classifies himself as impatient. Very strange dichotomy there. Hm

Toast88

Liked Posts:
How can the Bears win the division when they have the worst head coach (and worst QB if they keep Fields)?

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
The only name for OC that will really excite me here is Griese. Every other name is bogus at this point.

And I truly do believe that Bears have been getting calls. You can't deny the improvement the team had on defense (and stop with the lame "who did they play?") garbage. They have a chance to greatly improve the O via the draft and free agency.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only name for OC that will really excite me here is Griese. Every other name is bogus at this point.

And I truly do believe that Bears have been getting calls. You can't deny the improvement the team had on defense (and stop with the lame "who did they play?" garbage.
What about Greg Roman?

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When Warren says the new stadium is a 40 year decision, he isn't meaning that the stadium will exist for 40 years, he means he's going to take 40 years to make the decision where to build it and what it will look like. 🤣

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Warren talking more about the Rams than the bears lol

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
What about Greg Roman?
He's ok and having worked with "possibly" a similar QB in Fields... but I still like Griese the best.
Give Warren what he asked for regarding building an honest reliable organization and team.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
How can the Bears win the division when they have the worst head coach (and worst QB if they keep Fields)?
I'm not sure how they can win anything since they have not proved they can beat the Packers in 7 years. They just fluff talk everything.