***OFFICAIL*** FLUS PRESS CONFERENCE IGT - 3:00PM CT!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Reading between the lines of Warrens love of the Rams and the phones being incinerated leads to Mike Martz confirmed as next OC

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Warren is there simply for the stadium deal. It's pretty clear as he's talking where the focus is.
He's also there as a resource. Which, essentially, sounds like he's "just around" if someone wants to ask him questions and he can use his extensive network of industry contacts to get an answer or solution.

All in all, not a bad gig. I'm jealous tbh.

EDIT: Oh shit. He has a lawyer hat. I take back everything I said before. I had no idea this man is a walking haberdashery.

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
Never trust a guy who moves his hands like a presidential candidate he definitely reminds me of the guy from the green mile. Just waiting on him to say "I'm tired boss"

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"People are excited about the Chicago Bears"

Kevin Warren

LO fucking L

I mean, I'm pretty excited about this offseason and what is done. Not entirely optimistic, but it is exciting.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
If they had this presser in public, they would need to be sheltered behind glass. I would be throwing soo many shoes
I was deployed in Iraq when that journalist threw a shoe at then President W Bush. If only we could have flown him into Chicago to throw shoes at a more idiotic George.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
My biggest gripe with Warren is how he won't confirm that he understands the question

Nads786

Liked Posts:
Strong character and great relationships. Guys we only care about winning not style points or who does the best tik tok dance.