***OFFICAIL*** FLUS PRESS CONFERENCE IGT - 3:00PM CT!

Nads786

Liked Posts:
This guy just rambles and rambles until people forget the question that was asked.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Warren is most impressed with the Bears organization's ability to handle adversity and crisis and believes that these moments of adversity defines someone's character. I agree with his general premise about resiliency through adversity is a true measure of character...

HOWEVER -

What he fails to mention is that the Bears staff created, or at least their choices and actions were the catalyst of, the adversity and crisis. If you create chaos only to thrive in it, that's NOT a desired characteristic imo

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Warren revealing plans to randos on the elevator

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This dude talks in so many different circles and contradicts himself constantly. It's hilariously maddening.

He is a guy that only cares about WINS. Doesn't matter if it is a historic loss. It's a loss. He hates losing.

Then, minutes later, he mentions that situations where people want to define moments as binary: win or lose. But he tries to see those as Win/Win and there is no loser. So is he implying that he despises losing so much that he'll delude loses as win/win situations? But then, that contradicts what he said about losing is losing - no matter how big or small the loss margin.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
The Rams again..

Hey,dumbfuck....yall had how many hall of famers on that team?

This guy sucks

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
idk why I listened to this. Literally learned nothing new. Could have just waited for some key quotes after