**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
You’re trying to hard to keep framing it as if his football career is just the 5 NFL games. As if there’s nothing to learn from a player in college…where btw, I watched him actually play. I knew it was a wasted pick the moment I heard it made.

You can’t see it yet, and that’s fine. You’ll learn eventually
K, you win bro. VJJ is a 3rd round bust who will drop every ball ever thrown to him or contribute anything positive ?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
But he can catch them on kickoffs? Whoa….you’re trying too hard dude. He’s a gadget player. There’s a role there for him. People calling it a wasted pick already 5 games into his career is silly.
I’m biased hated this pick from day 1. He has not been good there’s no other way to frame it. Hopefully he turns it around:

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
K, you win bro. VJJ is a 3rd round bust who will drop every ball ever thrown to him or contribute anything positive ?
#3rdRoundPicksDontMatterToEnasic

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Not too many players are going to significantly improve their hands at 25+ years old. It's not just practice, there is definitely an innate physical ability to do it or not, kinda like hitting a baseball. Tracking the ball is the same way, and he appears to really, really struggle with that based on his punt returns. Of course practice is important but different people are going to have different limitations.

The NFL also obviously plays much faster and the ball is slightly larger than in college, both of which make it tougher to catch.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Also probably about half of third round picks never really contribute anything meaningful in the NFL. It's not surprising when it happens.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
God you’re annoying lol…literally never said this but carry on being obnoxiously obtuse
Oh, you mean you don’t like it when someone claims you said something that you didn’t?! Wow, look in the mirror sometime then, or just the last few post responses you made to me

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Oh, you mean you don’t like it when someone claims you said something that you didn’t?! Wow, look in the mirror sometime then, or just the last few post responses you made to me

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Clearly VJJ. Don’t quit your day job buddy ?
Glad you fixed it so it’s actually coming up to be seen. I’m not as young as I used to be, the eyes aren’t what they once were. Yet, I still see the football better than VJJ

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I’m biased hated this pick from day 1. He has not been good there’s no other way to frame it. Hopefully he turns it around:
I didn't hate the pick due to the fact he can be a weapon with is speed and ability to make people miss if you can get the ball into his hands quickly. Seeing his game, I would say a move to RB would benefit him as a gadget player.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't hate the pick due to the fact he can be a weapon with is speed and ability to make people miss if you can get the ball into his hands quickly. Seeing his game, I would say a move to RB would benefit him as a gadget player.
True. Hate the pick as in the value v needs we had at the time. Probably could have drafted Abraham Lucas and B Jones.

I haven’t given up on him it’s too soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.