**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
The more NFL players start recognizing Fields talent, the easier time Poles will have to convince guys to sign here.
Yeah, Fields and the amount of money Poles has to throw around. Free agency is going to be fun this year.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Awful call on Jackson but it puts the ref in a weird position. How often does the WR come back on the route into the defender when the ball is actually tracking further down the field lol. Cheap call.

You think CHI would get some home field calls at Solder Field...
If I remember correctly, the Fields INT that ended up being called back because of defensive PI went in the Bears favor. Looked pretty ticky tack to me on the initial replay. Other than that…Bears were getting fucked all game

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I have noticed that inside social media platforms that like Olin Kreutz it is mostly people with lower IQ test scores and also people who are literally mentally instable are the people whomst post a laughing-styled emoji at the end of their posts or tweets or comments or replies ? and here on Chicity Sports those posters doing that are also always getting themselfs banned routinely like it's a cycle or something on a recurring schedule.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Holy shit! Can you imagine if rhymes shitcan him!

Fuck Green Bay. They are getting it hard. How sweet it is!!!
That team deserves decades of futility. 3 decades of elite QB play and not much to show for it.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Payton left the Saints because he didn’t have Brees to keep the team competitive and the roster is aging and over paid. That trade with the Eagles is looking to be disastrous considering it might be a top 5 pick. A good organization would have gutted that roster last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.