**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I disagree with that especially with the addition of Claypool. If he can't throw for 250 with Claypool, Mooney, Kmet and the other WR's like Harry, ESB and Pettis and his RB's then there's still an issue IMO, but i think he can if Getsy/Flus let him.
He did it last year. Stfu thanks

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I might be alone on this but i got to admit that i'm sick of hearing about what JF1 did running the ball and am ready to see/hear people start talking about his great passing game he had, so i really hope we let him loose next week or very soon so i can stop hearing people talk about how fast he is and start saying stuff like, holy shit JF1 is a complete QB that can run or pass on you. It was a fun ass game to watch last week and see him really turn that corner but let the kid get a 250/300 yard game/games. We know he can throw it and throw it accurately and has a good deep ball so turn him loose.
Sounds like complaining.

Fields is doing a great job running the ball in that he's recognizing Man coverage and exploiting it. You probably aren't going to see him put up many 300 yards games this year because quite frankly he doesn't have the supporting cast for that catching the ball... as we've seen so many times.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I disagree with that especially with the addition of Claypool. If he can't throw for 250 with Claypool, Mooney, Kmet and the other WR's like Harry, ESB and Pettis and his RB's then there's still an issue IMO, but i think he can if Getsy/Flus let him.
Why would he need to throw it for 250 yards if he is literally scoring touchdowns with his feet and getting first downs and chunk yardage with his feet and scoring what should be enough to win games I mean are you kidding me? Did you even watch the dolphins game? Any team in the NFL would love to have a qb performance like that literally!

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Well i am happy with what he did last week and have made that very clear on here during and after the game. A lot of QB's have to get rid of the ball sooner and can still throw for 250 yds, just look at what Tua did to us getting the ball out on mostly crossing patterns. Yes we all know he has Waddle and Hill but those routes they were running aren't hard routes to run. Happy with the last few weeks of JF1 but don't really want a QB that's known for running and being fast if he can't stay in the big offensive games with teams like the Chiefs and Bills. I want a complete QB, which i think JF1 can be so show me.

This is what i want to see and i'm allowed to want to see more.
Tua had all day to throw the ball. And he had the best WR combo in the league right now. That's an asinine comparison.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I disagree with your disagree. Fields has no chemistry as yet with Claypool due to being here less than a week, or with Harry and Pringel due to injuries. It takes time and on the field reps to build that kind of chemistry. Let's just wait and see what happens in the last quarter of the season when things may start to gel with any WR not named Mooney.
So again this is why i said it doesn't happen next week even though i think they could if they game plan for it. TJ Hockenson had 9 catches on 9 targets for 70 yds in his first week in Minny. Claypool will have almost two weeks working with Fields next week and that's enough for him to get anywhere from 50 to 100 yds or more as it can only take one or two big plays to get there for a guy like that.

This is about me wanting to see JF1 open up in the passing game to know we have an all around QB and not a fast QB that can run. I already think he's that but now i want to see it soon. That can be next week or 4 weeks from now, i never said it had to be next week. I just want to see it.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Well i am happy with what he did last week and have made that very clear on here during and after the game. A lot of QB's have to get rid of the ball sooner and can still throw for 250 yds, just look at what Tua did to us getting the ball out on mostly crossing patterns. Yes we all know he has Waddle and Hill but those routes they were running aren't hard routes to run. Happy with the last few weeks of JF1 but don't really want a QB that's known for running and being fast if he can't stay in the big offensive games with teams like the Chiefs and Bills. I want a complete QB, which i think JF1 can be so show me.

This is what i want to see and i'm allowed to want to see more.
Wow, I can't figure out why people don't take you seriously

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Why would he need to throw it for 250 yards if he is literally scoring touchdowns with his feet and getting first downs and chunk yardage with his feet and scoring what should be enough to win games I mean are you kidding me? Did you even watch the dolphins game? Any team in the NFL would love to have a qb performance like that literally!
youre-so-fuckin-special-anthony-vincent.gif

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
3 and a half weeks of good and saw the best of him yesterday. Looks like my guy is finally here.
Your guy? You are such an unlikable cockgobbler.

I wonder who that one was on from the Fields people??

Fields lovers have that one on the WR's.

Still wondering why our o-linemen didn't tackle the d-linemen so Fields wouldn't hit them in the helmet with his throws...Hahaha.

Fields has no vision inside or outside of the pocket.

Taysom Fields

What's happening is Getsy has really dumbed the offense down and is making it easy for Fields with the play calls and Fields is thriving right now.

Last edited:

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I don’t want to hear that he was a pick of the last regime. Those dumb mothefuckers drafted him to play LT. One more time, those fucking idiots watched his tape and saw a LT. Fuck Pace. They would have misused him and washed him out, just like Nagy was about to do with Fields. Nah man. So, yeah, they brought him in the door to do the wrong job. They got lucky that the sun shines on a dog’s ass once in a while.

Fuck Pace. Fuck Nagy.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I might be alone on this but i got to admit that i'm sick of hearing about what JF1 did running the ball and am ready to see/hear people start talking about his great passing game he had, so i really hope we let him loose next week or very soon so i can stop hearing people talk about how fast he is and start saying stuff like, holy shit JF1 is a complete QB that can run or pass on you. It was a fun ass game to watch last week and see him really turn that corner but let the kid get a 250/300 yard game/games. We know he can throw it and throw it accurately and has a good deep ball so turn him loose.

Running is safer than passing. If you can put up 30 points running the ball 60% of the time as the Bears are doing then you continue to do it.

It is a passing league because most teams need to pass a lot to have any real chance to consistently score 30. Until teams show they can stop the Bears from scoring by gouging them in the run game then you continue to run it down their throats.

Status
Not open for further replies.