**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I have noticed that inside social media platforms that like Olin Kreutz it is mostly people with lower IQ test scores and also people who are literally mentally instable are the people whomst post a laughing-styled emoji at the end of their posts or tweets or comments or replies ? and here on Chicity Sports those posters doing that are also always getting themselfs banned routinely like it's a cycle or something on a recurring schedule.
I received a notification from @Biscuitboy that he designated this quoted post above my reply with a "grimace" emoji and am curious as to what the explanation would be for that because I can only assume that he is grimacing in agreement with what I wrote because it is worthy of a grimace if you make a post and use laughing emojis at the end to indicate that you find your own words to be "hysterical" I'm dead funny.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I might be alone on this but i got to admit that i'm sick of hearing about what JF1 did running the ball and am ready to see/hear people start talking about his great passing game he had, so i really hope we let him loose next week or very soon so i can stop hearing people talk about how fast he is and start saying stuff like, holy shit JF1 is a complete QB that can run or pass on you. It was a fun ass game to watch last week and see him really turn that corner but let the kid get a 250/300 yard game/games. We know he can throw it and throw it accurately and has a good deep ball so turn him loose.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I might be alone on this but i got to admit that i'm sick of hearing about what JF1 did running the ball and am ready to see/hear people start talking about his great passing game he had, so i really hope we let him loose next week or very soon so i can stop hearing people talk about how fast he is and start saying stuff like, holy shit JF1 is a complete QB that can run or pass on you. It was a fun ass game to watch last week and see him really turn that corner but let the kid get a 250/300 yard game/games. We know he can throw it and throw it accurately and has a good deep ball so turn him loose.
They do not have the skill players or OL to do that.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

He had the most pass attempts of the season last week. (28)

The WR’s are still (and will be till next year) awful.

The oline still isn’t great so he needs to get rid of it sooner.

And Fields for all the accolades lately is still not a finished product in the passing game.

So not sure what you mean by turn it loose but how about just being happy with the 3 passing TD’s and amazing day on the ground?

The 300 yard passing games will come. I now have no doubts.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

And Fields for all the accolades lately is still not a finished product in the passing game.

So not sure what you mean by turn it loose but how about just being happy with the 3 passing TD’s and amazing day on the ground?

once he gets the short/quick game he is going to be deadly.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
They do not have the skill players or OL to do that.
I disagree with that especially with the addition of Claypool. If he can't throw for 250 with Claypool, Mooney, Kmet and the other WR's like Harry, ESB and Pettis and his RB's then there's still an issue IMO, but i think he can if Getsy/Flus let him.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I disagree with that especially with the addition of Claypool. If he can't throw for 250 with Claypool, Mooney, Kmet and the other WR's like Harry, ESB and Pettis and his RB's then there's still an issue IMO, but i think he can if Getsy/Flus let him.

He’s been here all of one week. For fucks sake be better.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I disagree with that especially with the addition of Claypool. If he can't throw for 250 with Claypool, Mooney, Kmet and the other WR's like Harry, ESB and Pettis
What doesn't show up in stats is hidden yardage like the PI +40. I mean, 178 on the ground.. you need to be looking at his total yardage, not passing yards at least in the short term. The protection is too inconsistent for him to put up big passing yards this season, possibly against the Lions and Vikings.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Well i am happy with what he did last week and have made that very clear on here during and after the game. A lot of QB's have to get rid of the ball sooner and can still throw for 250 yds, just look at what Tua did to us getting the ball out on mostly crossing patterns. Yes we all know he has Waddle and Hill but those routes they were running aren't hard routes to run. Happy with the last few weeks of JF1 but don't really want a QB that's known for running and being fast if he can't stay in the big offensive games with teams like the Chiefs and Bills. I want a complete QB, which i think JF1 can be so show me.

This is what i want to see and i'm allowed to want to see more.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He’s been here all of one week. For fucks sake be better.
Which is why i said it doesn't have to be next week, even though that would be nice. I am better now i need JF1 to be better.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What doesn't show up in stats is hidden yardage like the PI +40. I mean, 178 on the ground.. you need to be looking at his total yardage, not passing yards at least in the short term. The protection is too inconsistent for him to put up big passing yards this season, possibly against the Lions and Vikings.
I think it can happen but it's not just on him for it to happen cause Getsy/Flus have to be good with it or the gameplan has to call for it but i think it can happen this year for sure. Shit i think he can do it multiple times this year.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I disagree with your disagree. Fields has no chemistry as yet with Claypool due to being here less than a week, or with Harry and Pringel due to injuries. It takes time and on the field reps to build that kind of chemistry. Let's just wait and see what happens in the last quarter of the season when things may start to gel with any WR not named Mooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.