**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So again this is why i said it doesn't happen next week even though i think they could if they game plan for it. TJ Hockenson had 9 catches on 9 targets for 70 yds in his first week in Minny. Claypool will have almost two weeks working with Fields next week and that's enough for him to get anywhere from 50 to 100 yds or more as it can only take one or two big plays to get there for a guy like that.

This is about me wanting to see JF1 open up in the passing game to know we have an all around QB and not a fast QB that can run. I already think he's that but now i want to see it soon. That can be next week or 4 weeks from now, i never said it had to be next week. I just want to see it.

If Claypool was not interfered with he would have 4 catches for around 100 yards. He had one PI for 40 yards and another that should have been PI.

How many PI penaltys did TJ have?

Last edited:

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I expect this offense to have a stinker at some point but my god this is the most fun it’s been to watch a bears game since the erratic cutler when they had b marsh, Alshon, forte, and Bennett.

Almost makes me want them to draft the top WR in round 1 just to go hog wild.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Blah blah blah.

3 of those TD's came from passing. derp

Running will also get your QB hurt and the hits will pile up.

I'm sticking with wanting a QB that can do it all.

Thanks for coming.

He did do it all dumbass as you just admitted he had 3 passing TDs which is more important than passing yards. Not to mention two of those passing TDs were play action passes ie predicated on the run game. You crying about 250 yards passing is stupid.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Dropped him after a few games. Now Josh Allen is questionable. Not good a move lol
I was close on trading him for Dak but made another move instead to get Dak. Now I have Fields, Dak, Watson and Malik in one of my SF dynasty leagues ?

Dude who sold me Dak is tripping about not making the move for Fields.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I was close on trading him for Dak but made another move instead to get Dak. Now I have Fields, Dak, Watson and Malik in one of my SF dynasty leagues ?

Dude who sold me Dak is tripping about not making the move for Fields.
I got Dak off waivers.

Liked Posts:
I received a notification from @Biscuitboy that he designated this quoted post above my reply with a "grimace" emoji and am curious as to what the explanation would be for that because I can only assume that he is grimacing in agreement with what I wrote because it is worthy of a grimace if you make a post and use laughing emojis at the end to indicate that you find your own words to be "hysterical" I'm dead funny.
I agree with you on some of your post and disagree with others. What I "grimace" at is like in this post, only using one period and no commas. At times you sound intelligent enough to do so. Don't give me this handicap excuse. If you can write an intelligent post, you can use a period and a comma now and then. Other than that, I have no problem with you.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Arizona was smart to move on from Josh Rosen. Sticking with the wrong guy only prolongs the problem.

Their mistake was thinking Kyler Murray is the answer as an NFL QB.

If Pittsburgh is picking high enough to grab a QB, they should. Otherwise they're compounding the mistake of picking Pickett because they don't want to admit it was a mistake.
They then made it worse by signing Klingsbury. Murray is a petulant little child

Status
Not open for further replies.