**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I agree with you on some of your post and disagree with others. What I "grimace" at is like in this post, only using one period and no commas. At times you sound intelligent enough to do so. Don't give me this handicap excuse. If you can write an intelligent post, you can use a period and a comma now and then. Other than that, I have no problem with you.

Grammar Nazi!!!

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Jenkins may not be happy about the money he will potentially lose not being a tackle, but maybe Poles told him he will give him guard and center money, if he has to continue to play both positions simultaneously.
After what Sherff signed for in Jacksonville, is it losing ALL that much money?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
They then made it worse by signing Klingsbury. Murray is a petulant little child
How was this not obvious? When you feel you need to add a clause requiring your franchise player to do the work all QB's do, maybe you should just not give the guy a contract at all, esp one that then guarantees nearly $200M.

This was sooooo predictable.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jenkins may not be happy about the money he will potentially lose not being a tackle, but maybe Poles told him he will give him guard and center money, if he has to continue to play both positions simultaneously.
Dumber Dahmer "He's a bust unless he plays 2 positions because we used 2 picks on him."

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He did do it all dumbass as you just admitted he had 3 passing TDs which is more important than passing yards. Not to mention two of those passing TDs were play action passes ie predicated on the run game. You crying about 250 yards passing is stupid.
Who's crying? All i said was i'd like to see him start having some good passing games where he hits the 250-300 mark and then all of you came at me crying about how he doesn't need to, which i never said he needed to, just wanted to see it. I simply want to see it for JF1 and think there's nothing wrong with that.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I was close on trading him for Dak but made another move instead to get Dak. Now I have Fields, Dak, Watson and Malik in one of my SF dynasty leagues ?

Dude who sold me Dak is tripping about not making the move for Fields.
I picked him up in on e league last week cause i had Dak on bye. Now i need to decide if i want to play him over Dak this week going against Det and Dak going against GB.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I don't have to check it. I am responding to it!
You can't be responding to it cause i never said it had to be the 300 mark goof. I said 250-300. Derp

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Who's crying? All i said was i'd like to see him start having some good passing games where he hits the 250-300 mark and then all of you came at me crying about how he doesn't need to, which i never said he needed to, just wanted to see it. I simply want to see it for JF1 and think there's nothing wrong with

I responded to the below to explain why they are not turning him loses.

We know he can throw it and throw it accurately and has a good deep ball so turn him loose.

They arent turning him loose because if you can score a fuck ton and be competitive gashing people in the run game then you should because it is safer.

You are entitled to your preferences. I am just telling you those preferences are likely not the best way to win given how the roster is currently constructed.

Status
Not open for further replies.