**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don’t mean to keep bringing this up given how badly I was shamed the first time haha. But how can anybody watch what Pickens is doing right now and not think that was a major whiff for the Bears (admittedly other teams too). I love Poles and he’s going to be good but I would give the first draft a C and the Claypool trade F-.

Claypool may or may not be productive here in future, but we could have had years and years of Pickens under control. Give me one player that can be a superstar over an average corner and average at best receiver. To take 2 DBs with both of those picks is a waste of resources given the needs all over the roster.

Well because it hasn't even been a year yet. The time to judge is closer to the end of their rookie contracts.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t mean to keep bringing this up given how badly I was shamed the first time haha. But how can anybody watch what Pickens is doing right now and not think that was a major whiff for the Bears (admittedly other teams too). I love Poles and he’s going to be good but I would give the first draft a C and the Claypool trade F-.

Claypool may or may not be productive here in future, but we could have had years and years of Pickens under control. Give me one player that can be a superstar over an average corner and average at best receiver. To take 2 DBs with both of those picks is a waste of resources given the needs all over the roster.

Grading GM's based on who they didn't pick is dumb

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
This.

The NFL Twitter Doc said the AC sprain can take 4-6 weeks to heal fully. Yes, he can play through pain, but why should he? Put in the backup and the tank is complete.

Remember though, we are not tanking…

I’m just thinking 3 first round draft picks a few seconds and a third.

Oh, yeah, but we aren’t tanking…

Status
Not open for further replies.