**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Btw, scouring ze twitterz. Jets fans are freaking out right now and wish they had Fields. All this after talking mad shit last week. This…. This feels nice. QB1 is a damn treat. I got Chiefs fans at work that are loving Fields and they get to watch Mahomes.

If that is not enough, Packers fans are having a hard time talking football with me. I’m like, they got over $100M to spend and a top 5 pick. The division is mine MFers.

/ end semi personal but football related goings on for Dejo

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I have been pro re-signing Montgomery all year long, but I think you have to let him go. His ypc is really bad, in a season where Herbert is 1 or 2 in that category in the league. The stuff about him not being an outside zone fit seems to have been proven true. The Bears didn't even run much outside zone on Sunday. I could blame the playcalling, but maybe there's a reason for that. Montgomery doesn't have the speed, vision, or quickness to find and hit that cutback lane. And the OL isn't as good at straight up power run blocking (makes since since they are on the smaller side).

I love Monty, but I don't see him coming back at all. Ideally, they'd find 2 RBs this offseason to replace him. Unless they go out and get Saquon or Tony Pollard, I'd like to see a big speed, HR threat RB added along with a short yardage guy. Treston Ebner can hit waivers or be RB4 if they don't want to cut one of their draft picks.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’m probably one of the few who would love to see Barkley signed. Him fields and Herbert in the backfield? Yes please.

Status
Not open for further replies.