**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
When you say he graded out higher than all the other OL in that class you're talking about PFF right? Just asking because there's multiple OL that were drafted in that class that i and most, probably all, without a doubt would take over Jones right now.

Yeah no one gives a shit who you would take over Jones as you are an anonymous message board fan. The only thing that matters is how they are performing and I certainly wouldn't trust you or anyone of these other people to be a good judge of that. Now if you want to go watch All 22 and build up enough credibility to sell your OL opinions to NFL teams and media then who you prefer at OL might matter. Until then, if I have data from an independent party telling me your preferences aren't worth shit then I will trust that over a biased Pace nuthugger especially when I know damn well you have not watched most of these guys film on the All 22.

Now go tell me how you have watched every game of say Charles Cross on the All 22 and how you would grade him?

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yeah no one gives a shit who you would take over Jones as you are an anonymous message board fan. The only thing that matters is how they are performing and I certainly wouldn't trust you or anyone of these other people to be a good judge of that. Now if you want to go watch All 22 and build up enough credibility to sell your OL opinions to NFL teams and media then who you prefer at OL might matter. Until then, if I have data from an independent party telling me your preferences aren't worth shit then I will trust that over a biased Pace nuthugger especially when I know damn well you have not watched most of these guys film on the All 22.

Now go tell me how you have watched every game of say Charles Cross on the All 22 and how you would grade him?
You seem angry. So i'm guessing your answer was yes you are going off of PFF. Thanks.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
I think quite a bit of this falls on Getsy and just the sheer timing of it all. Mooney, for instance, works his ass off and is a very smart guy — his mistakes in running the wrong routes mostly happened in the early part of the season, and as the season has gone on, he has mostly figured it out and is more precise. The other guys (other than Cole) have yet to catch up. They aimlessly run around out there running routes that you would see at a rec league somewhere.

Another year in Getsy’s system should do wonders for many of these guys - including Fields. Hopefully we get a talent upgrade at WR in the off season as well.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh definitely think trust is an element to it but somehow he has to move past that. All he can do is make the right read and throw and then it is on the WR. In some ways it is like when you move into a management role. At the end of the day you have to delegate and trust the team to do their job even though you are ultimately held responsible for your team.

Yep. Makes total sense from a coaching and development perspective.

But from a player perspective, Fields is always gon be playing for the win. He always gon be somewhat concerned about outcomes. Just a tricky situation is all.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You seem angry. So i'm guessing your answer was yes you are going off of PFF. Thanks.

It was a stupid question as there is no other service I know of that grades players and provides that info publicly. Are you new to the NFL?

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When you say he graded out higher than all the other OL in that class you're talking about PFF right? Just asking because there's multiple OL that were drafted in that class that i and most, probably all, without a doubt would take over Jones right now.

And you're basing that off what?

Because even if people don't fully like PFF, its still a grading system thats more thorough than "but I like this guy better just because"

Status
Not open for further replies.