***OFFICAILE*** Schedule Release Thread

Bust

Liked Posts:
If I were the schedule maker, I would pick Carolina as the week 1 matchup for 1:00 EST, and give this team four primetime matchups. one game for Detroit and GB (and I would slate Detroit for Thanksgiving and put the GB matchup in CHI), Houston and Washington.

Indy is also tempting for week 1, as the two teams have a lot of fans that live between the two cities, and bleed into a lot of nearby media markets. This matchup would probably compete as one of the major broadcasted games in most midwest markets.

Bears season opener is Monday Night Football boyz

You heard it here first!!

Bust

Liked Posts:
Whatever happens, I just hope they give Caleb and the Bears two 12pm games to start the season. Just a nice, calm start.

Tru dat! Moving from Chicago to the PNW there was a time zone adjustment period for sure fellow Bear Fan!

It's 10am kick off here, say wut . . .

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Doubt they make the Lions go on the road to a losing team in Week 1.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they have the Bears away for Week 1 and home Week 2 to milk the Caleb Williams debut.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Doubt they make the Lions go on the road to a losing team in Week 1.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they have the Bears away for Week 1 and home Week 2 to milk the Caleb Williams debut.
Opening weekend is usually about the big time matchups for the predicted top teams for the year on prime time.

Detroit likely plays SF on the road in week 1 on SNF or TNF. Who do you think KC opens against?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Opening weekend is usually about the big time matchups for the predicted top teams for the year on prime time.

Detroit likely plays SF on the road in week 1 on SNF or TNF. Who do you think KC opens against?
Probably San Fran or Baltimore.

It’s too bad that the Chiefs/Bengals game is in KC. It would be hilarious if the opening game was Chiefs/Bengals in Cincy, since Chiefs fans have an absolute mind complex when it comes to Cincinnati.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins

Miami

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
It would be a good one for ratings, as far as pregame hype goes. My next-door neighbor has a Panthers shrine in his garage. I am thinking of painting my garage wall that faces out all white with a pair of orange and blue vertical stripes, and then keep a tally of TD passes on Young vs Williams on either side.

We can all call it the "David Tepper, is a fucking idiot" Bowl

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Got it. Thank you. Expect me not to buy the Ticket again.

I may have to actually pony up, and get it this year. Tired of the janky bootleg streams, and all the nonsense that comes with it. Just want a clean stream of all their games.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rumor: The NFL delayed the schedule release by one week bc they are negotiating with the Bears. Story goes the Bears will accept Hard Knocks if the NFL agrees to four straight 12pm games to start the season. Word on the street is the Bears want to ease the Caleb Williams era in slowly and avoid more immediate limelight.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rumor: The NFL delayed the schedule release by one week bc they are negotiating with the Bears. Story goes the Bears will accept Hard Knocks if the NFL agrees to four straight 12pm games to start the season. Word on the street is the Bears want to ease the Caleb Williams era in slowly and avoid more immediate limelight.
I believe him, yo. Idk why but i do

Reactions: DC

Weebey Brice

Formerly Caleb Williams/Weebay
Liked Posts:
Bears will open away this year, and I’m 100% will be on prime time. My prediction is…

Bears @ Lions MNF
Bears @ Commanders SNF

GIVE ME DETRIOT.