***OFFICAILE*** Schedule Release Thread

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Rumor: The NFL delayed the schedule release by one week bc they are negotiating with the Bears. Story goes the Bears will accept Hard Knocks if the NFL agrees to four straight 12pm games to start the season. Word on the street is the Bears want to ease the Caleb Williams era in slowly and avoid more immediate limelight.
I believe I read the delay had something to do with the Christmas day games.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Bears will open away this year, and I’m 100% will be on prime time. My prediction is…

Bears @ Lions MNF
Bears @ Commanders SNF

GIVE ME DETRIOT.
Commanders makes a lot of sense

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Bears will open away this year, and I’m 100% will be on prime time. My prediction is…

Bears @ Lions MNF
Bears @ Commanders SNF

GIVE ME DETRIOT.

I could certainly envision an early season prime time matchup against Washington before their season falls off the rails. Caleb Williams vs Jayden Daniels. The only thing is, that we have played them in Primetime the last two seasons, both of which I think were Thursday Night matchups. Maybe we get a Sunday Night one this year.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I may have to actually pony up, and get it this year. Tired of the janky bootleg streams, and all the nonsense that comes with it. Just want a clean stream of all their games.
I ended up streaming like half of them anyways after going "legit" and dropping $400 on it. Local broadcast games, national games, etc. Pissed me off a little. I've got a high quality / consistent stream I use. Probably going back to that this season.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Rumor: The NFL delayed the schedule release by one week bc they are negotiating with the Bears. Story goes the Bears will accept Hard Knocks if the NFL agrees to four straight 12pm games to start the season. Word on the street is the Bears want to ease the Caleb Williams era in slowly and avoid more immediate limelight.
Hope this rumor is true.....I hate da Bears on Primetime.....the most I can tolerate is a Sunday 2nd game time slot.....

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 was right???

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have no idea if the rumor is true as I simply made it up based on what I want to happen. But what I did qualifies as a rumor, right? If a tree falls in the woods...?

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Who does GB play week 1?

DavidH

Liked Posts:
Hope this rumor is true.....I hate da Bears on Primetime.....the most I can tolerate is a Sunday 2nd game time slot.....
They're 100% going to max out the prime time slots. It's just a matter of when.

The Bears get too many of those games as it is when they're awful and don't have Caleb Williams. They're gonna get the maximum this year (which I believe is 6).

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
I ended up streaming like half of them anyways after going "legit" and dropping $400 on it. Local broadcast games, national games, etc. Pissed me off a little. I've got a high quality / consistent stream I use. Probably going back to that this season.
If I don't have the option to just watch Bears games only, here in Hawaii, I won't be going the legit way.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins

The Bears get too many of those games as it is when they're awful and don't have Caleb Williams. They're gonna get the maximum this year (which I believe is 6).
Agreed.....the league wants da Bears on PT as much as possible......they are a big draw, love'em or hate'em.....I know this, I just don't like PT games for da Bears......it's a personal problem....lol...

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I don't have the option to just watch Bears games only, here in Hawaii, I won't be going the legit way.
I used to watch them at The Shack in Kailua. They served breakfast, and had specials on screwdrivers and Bloody Marys. After the first games finished, we’d eat some wings and switch to beer.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:

My bro-in-law is a Raiders fan and he always tells me every damn year for the past decade, bro why are the Bears on all these damn prime time slots? They act like the Bears are contenders. I always laugh and say, I have no idea.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My guess is Vikings week 1

alswank87

Liked Posts:
My bro-in-law is a Raiders fan and he always tells me every damn year for the past decade, bro why are the Bears on all these damn prime time slots? They act like the Bears are contenders. I always laugh and say, I have no idea.
$$$. Chicago fans (bears fans especially) would sell out their stadium if the team was replaced with tackle dummies. The bears also have a lot of fans around the country, so the floor for viewership is very high compared to many other teams.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
$$$. Chicago fans (bears fans especially) would sell out their stadium if the team was replaced with tackle dummies. The bears also have a lot of fans around the country, so the floor for viewership is very high compared to many other teams.
Correct. I know this, I just don’t feel like explaining it to a raiders fan. So I just say, 🤷🏻

Last edited:

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
I used to watch them at The Shack in Kailua. They served breakfast, and had specials on screwdrivers and Bloody Marys. After the first games finished, we’d eat some wings and switch to beer.
I may have to look into that.