***OFFICAILE*** Schedule Release Thread

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Actually, last year, The Raiders had more viewers.

View attachment 38452
You mean the team that had 7 to 8 unopposed TV listings on national TV averaged more than a team that had 4 to 5? Interesting. Never would have thought that.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You mean the team that had 7 to 8 unopposed TV listings on national TV averaged more than a team that had 4 to 5? Interesting. Never would have thought that.
But you are one of the largest markets in the US.
Literally Bears fans everywhere?

You actually think the networks don't look at these ratings when choosing their primetime games?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I may have to actually pony up, and get it this year. Tired of the janky bootleg streams, and all the nonsense that comes with it. Just want a clean stream of all their games.

Yeah, I was using free streams for like 5 years to watch RedZone, but got tired of all the freezing and buffering. I get it through YouTubeTV now.. I cancel the sports add-on when the season is over.

It's also nice in that I can easily watch it from my phone wherever I am.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I get why they did this but it’s so stupid.

Weeks 1-3 are extended pre season now. Why not save a great game like this for when teams are actually at their best?
Cause they want a big game to open the season.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Who do we think the Bears week 1 opponent will be? My top 3 guesses:

1- CHI @ HOU, SNF or MNF
2- CHI @ DET, SNF or MNF
3- CHI @ WAS, 3:30 FOX

To me, Houston would make a lot of sense for a week 1 matchup. The Texans success with a rookie QB last year is the blueprint for what the Bears are trying to achieve this year with Caleb. Two up and coming teams; two teams built similarly with defensive head coaches, young quarterbacks, and a talented trio of receivers.

Detroit would be my 2nd choice. They earned their stripes last year by making it to the Conference Championship game. There's going to be a lot of buzz with them again. The Bears gave them trouble last year. The divisional rivalry speaks for itself with this matchup. Again, you could frame it as the up-and-coming team vs the team who was the up-and-coming team last season trying to maintain their top tier status within the division and conference.

Lastly, I went with WAS as my sneaky 3rd choice for pretty straightforward reasons: You've got the #1 and #2 QB's going against each other. It's also Caleb's hometown in D.C. Makes for a good storyline to open up the season.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My best guesses:

Chicago Bears @ St Louis Rams
Chicago Bears @ San Diego Chargers
Chicago Bears @ Chicago Cardinals

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I was using free streams for like 5 years to watch RedZone, but got tired of all the freezing and buffering. I get it through YouTubeTV now.. I cancel the sports add-on when the season is over.

It's also nice in that I can easily watch it from my phone wherever I am.
They have a package sale now, which also includes network tv if you want it.. It's going for half the price, so I'm going to jump on it now. I just wish there were more consistency with 4K stuff being offered.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears @ Commanders week 1. Book it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I sometimes forget he’s still in the league. NFL was just fine last year without the guy
The nfl is going to be fine regardless of who’s in or out. But as someone who planned a trip to NYC for Chargers at Jets for MNF, he was severely missed.