Official 2023 Training Camp thread

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
As far as dinged up players sitting out, it takes me back to freshman football. I was given a work out program to follow all summer long to get ready for camp, which started two weeks before school. I did everything that was on the list and more. I lifted, ran, did calisthenics, etc...Yet, by t he third day of camp I couldn't move. So, you can prepare for camp but you can only do so much. Let's hope all heal by September...

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Nah.........Packers D is just good enough to keep them out of top 10. I agree that this division is bad real bad.
Eh, while I don't see them anywhere near the #1 pick. Defenses tend to hit the struggle bus when an offense can't maintain drives due to being inept. If Love is infact, a giant dud the D will be gassed on a weekly basis.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Do you forget what happened last year?

Teven is going to spend some portion of the year hurt. It’s just inevitable.

Patrick was consistently hurt and couldn’t play guard worth a damn.

Whitehair is old and coming off an injury. He also can’t snap.

I’ll give Davis the benefit of the doubt though it does seem poles signed an injured player.

Consistency is very important for the OL, or so they save. It’s pretty terrible if there are no capable back up guards and they need to move whitehair to guard.

Gotta hope Carter or someone can step in in a pinch and play guard well.
Gs get hurt every year but likely not al 3 interior at once.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
You would think these beat writers and reporters have never seen or played football before. Like newborn babes. A little lesson: defense is almost all about energy, barking and assignment based reckless abandon. Offense is more precision and more assignment orientated, with Olinemen showing “juice” and occasional barking and with some “juice” and occasional barking out of the skill positions. But let’s disabuse these guys of the stupid notion that our QB should be out there barking, talking ish and yelling and screaming at the defense.

There are 2 QB’s that I can recall who are/were known sh*t talkers - Philip Rivers and Jameis Winston. How many Super Bowls have they won? Case closed.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
These reporters aren’t reporting anything. Just dustups and so far three passing plays

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For those of you who subscribe to The Athletic, worth it? I realize it's only a couple bucks, but I don't really feel like adding another subscription for something I may only read an article from once a month (or whatever).
Subjectively speaking, yes. They have in-depth content that not only do I trust, but I also frequently don't see elsewhere. Now granted I only visit during the NFL season, but I am also not into watching anything else on TV.