Official 2023 Training Camp thread

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Bear fans know that air yards downfield are not Fields problem. It's in the 1-10- yard area that Fields has sucked at in his first two years in the league. That's what the whole preseason has been about for him, getting the ball out faster on those short throws.

Do take a look at Mahomes last year, led the league with 5,250 air yards and over half those yards came on underneath throws. YAC, Mahomes and his receivers are masters at it. Something Fields can learn from.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
You guys said @nc0gnet0 was a fat fuck? Lies.

How is he a creep? Dude looking at ass. Just like any other guy. And you’ll be 78 years old too one day scoping out an ass. But yeah…….. he’s creepy…….

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
It's fine to look. But come on don't take pictures of people without their permission.

Pretty sure he's taking photos of a cheerleaders skirt? If so shes basically there to be recorded and have photos taken of her.

He's a slightly creepy old man, but I'm more worried he doesnt know that he can zoom into photos AFTER he takes them.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
At least 6 teams fucked up when they didn't draft Fields. What a draft night. As an OSU fan, I went into that draft with so much hope. And then we got Fields and I was so excited. And then I was like, "But Nagy and Pace..." Lol. God, I fucking hated Nagy so much. It got to the point where I couldn't stand to see his face or hear his fucking dipshit PA accent. Ugh. For the record, I don't hate him anymore.
I agree with this post except the "I don't hate Nagy" part, he is a total idiot that thinks he's smarter than everyone. He's a danger to
people's careers and livelihood. Sad dude. Chiefs will pay the price!