dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I agree. I also have had good talks with him, especially about the draft. I’m not saying we always agree, but he is a dude that talks football.
He takes both sides. He definitely talks football but he's also a pretty big part of jumping onto any certain person that @Anytime23 and is crew are trolling. I've obviously felt this and have seen it with multiple other people, but again, he can definitely talk football which many of them don't.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He takes both sides. He definitely talks football but he's also a pretty big part of jumping onto any certain person that @Anytime23 and is crew are trolling. I've obviously felt this and have seen it with multiple other people, but again, he can definitely talk football which many of them don't.
blah fucking blah blah. We get it you're a victim. Life sucks.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Exactly, anytime and his crew. Are they the same person? I think they are as they all talk in unison like twins

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I agree. I also have had good talks with him, especially about the draft. I’m not saying we always agree, but he is a dude that talks football.
Yeah, it is when you troll the guy it gets off track. Just stay on point and you can have a great football conversation with him.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I forgive pace if fields ends up becoming elite. One thing heavily overlooked is that giants trade may not happen if pace was not so close to gettleman.

I always think what the bears would have done had the vikings not been bitches and offered two firsts to the Giants, like they wanted. Bears would have been living with Fat Mac Jones.

eh don't know about forgive

it's like one last really great fuck after you both know you breakin up

def a good time, def appreciated, doesn't change a shit relationship