Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think this speaks to his guys' ability to get open in space too. We're definitely much better equipped to get Yac now but you're right, Fields needs to be on time with his short throws to get it.
When you have 3 or 4 viable targets, the D can no longer shade the only prominent one. With both Mooney and Claypool dinged and rarely on the field together, there was never going to be much space for guys that may actually be able to create some against normal coverages.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seems pretty pointless either way. Like a reporter is going to not take notes or just forget about how the team looked 2 hours later lol.
to keep people at their TVs and radios.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think Walker can be used as a DT/DE. Especially at DT on passing downs. They’ll likely keep 9 Def Linemen.
Flus/Poles already said they'll switch him from 3T to DE but even if they rostered him as a DT we have plenty of them as well with Dexter, J.Jones, Billings, Pickens, B.Roy and T.Bell so i'm thinking they'll roster him at DE.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Carter continuing to improve and turning into a quality depth OL would be a very welcome development. Good to see so far.

People are saying Leatherwood looked good too - if we can have quality depth at Guard it would really help solidify the entire offense because both Jenkins and Davis scare the hell outta me health wise.

It's also a good ass sign if they're developing OL into players.

Speed

Liked Posts:

Canth

Liked Posts:
What 5 DE's do you keep if we do only keep 5?

That was a lot of words for that author to basically just conclude that Gibson will be cut because he was a Pace holdover regardless of any production of the players in question.

I also find it odd that he just automatically assumes that Robinson is untouchable as he is a project - if he has little to no production, then that should mean he is a good candidate for the practice squad. It should not mean he is a roster lock.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That was a lot of words for that author to basically just conclude that Gibson will be cut because he was a Pace holdover regardless of any production of the players in question.

I also find it odd that he just automatically assumes that Robinson is untouchable as he is a project - if he has little to no production, then that should mean he is a good candidate for the practice squad. It should not mean he is a roster lock.
I've always thought the "he has no ties to said player because he didn't draft him" thing was some of the dumbest shit i've ever heard. If a player can play then you keep him whether you drafted him or not and if a player shows he can be something with some good coaching up and playing time then you also keep him whether you drafted him or not.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
From all accounts I’ve heard, rojo is the best pass blocking RB on the roster. This guarantees him carries and a spot on the team. Not sure how it shakes out with foreman.

Absolutely no clue why ebner is getting first team reps at all
To see if he has any value and decide between, he and Homer and protect the starters against injury in preseason.
Seems pretty obvious.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
You look that good in a skirt? j/k
You got me on that......very good.....lol.......obviously I didn't notice I left myself open to comments like that.....but seriously....I'm lol at myself...

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You got me on that......very good.....lol.......obviously I didn't notice I left myself open to comments like that.....but seriously....I'm lol at myself...
Glad you took it in the jest that it was intended. Cheers!

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vikings fucked. cook made that shit work.. when healthy that is
Yeah when you are one and done after only making the playoffs because of last second wins behind Kirk Cousins, then you dump a bunch of talent to barely stay out of cap hell, it's probably not your year.

They could be the best of a bad bunch this year, or looking up at the Lions, or in free fall - especially if Jefferson misses any time. It's a new era for the NFCN.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let me look into this. It's probably an X problem....
But Elon would never impulsively change everything without preparation or having staff to manage it, thus pissing off advertisers and hurting his brand. Must be the mb.