Official 2023 Training Camp thread

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

@run and shoot I always told you this guy was awful

Well I could be wrong...but I can't remember the Browns nor the Vikes ever really developing young Qb's. Maybe the Browns will develop Dorian Thompson-Robinson

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well I could be wrong...but I can't remember the Browns nor the Vikes ever really developing young Qb's. Maybe the Browns will develop Dorian Thompson-Robinson
Great point. The Vikes have had their share of awful young QBs. Tedward Bridgewater, Ponder, Mond, etc etc. Lots of bums! What you got to say about that @bamainatlanta ?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Id just put PJ on the P squad. No one is claiming him with how he’s played this camp. And he’s there to go to the 53 if there is ever a Fields injury.
Why would we want this? There are probably better options after rosters are trimmed

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Id just put PJ on the P squad. No one is claiming him with how he’s played this camp. And he’s there to go to the 53 if there is ever a Fields injury.
I would assume that as well but there are a lot of horrible backup QBs on rosters so we don't know that for sure.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Wouldn't a team have to take on his contract if signed? Not sure how it's structured but if that's the case nobody is picking him up off waivers

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
He signed a 2 year $4M deal to come here. Can he even be put on the PS?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You can’t make chicken salad out of chicken shit. He sucks, some players just can’t be developed.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Wouldn't a team have to take on his contract if signed? Not sure how it's structured but if that's the case nobody is picking him up off waivers
Do you even know what his contract is? If his backup level contract is too rich for a teams blood that may be interested than they have much bigger problems than a backup qb

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Do you even know what his contract is? If his backup level contract is too rich for a teams blood that may be interested than they have much bigger problems than a backup qb
It's 2 mil, and if he is a PS level player for the Bears you hope to God that some team thinks differently and takes that contract..

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
It's 2 mil, and if he is a PS level player for the Bears you hope to God that some team thinks differently and takes that contract..
His contract wont be the deciding factor for any team trying to decide on picking up Walker. His play on the other hand would be.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That guy Dov also tweeted something about the Bears being interested in Taylor. The guy he's getting it from is some trash Colts beat writer and he's full of shit honestly

"A league source shared with me that the Chicago Bears reached out to gauge what it would take to acquire Jonathan Taylor. However, no offer came from these introductory conversations, and I was told an offer "Isn't imminent at this time."