Official 2023 Training Camp thread

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
They should cut down the length of the rookie contracts. Idk if that would work just throwing it out there
I don't think so. Jacobs wouldn't have done as well because his 2021 was not as good as his 2022. He would have then gotten a contract for even less then his franchise tag numbers.

It is complex. Running backs just need to look to move out of the RB position sooner, just like Scott did. That way, the number of really good RBs will start to drop and teams might pay for a rarer commodity?

Positions like WR would be ideal for them. Just look at Patterson. Came in as a WR, plays RB but will probably always fall under the WR position scale.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I’d like to have the rookie of the year on the Bears. I could not care less about optics I want to see them win, you know, like the eagles do year in and year out.
Does year in and year out include all the years since 2017?

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Also, I'd probably take Lawrence right now, but if Fields even develops into a mid tier passer in the NFL(he should) his upside is way higher.

Daniel/Biff is dumb as shit. Every bears fan I know is super amped for this season because of fields alone. He has the potential to be a player at the position the NFL has never seen, 4.4 speed with actual accuracy.
Justin Fields has the potential to be the best the NFL has ever seen? What does that make Anthony Richardson?