Official 2023 Training Camp thread

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tyrique Stevenson seems to be the one getting beat on a lot of these big plays reporters have been tweeting about over the past 3 days. Don't know how big of a deal that is yet, but something to monitor throughout pre-season.
He’s been on Moore a lot. I like it. Justin Jefferson isn’t going to take it easy on him. This kid has great potential. Covering one of the better receivers in the league in practice and growing? I’ll take that all day

Last edited:

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
They won't win by double digits. The Bears don't have a good enough team to beat anyone by double digits. How fucking dumb are you?

They had a 19 point win over New England a year ago on the road. You also predicted they'd win 8 games last year while saying there was a possibility of up to 12 wins. Seems pretty rich asking someone else "how fucking dumb are you?".

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Glad you know tough guy
It's how the talent level in the NFL is spread out. Very few teams are elite enough to be other teams by double digits. Yeah it happens but the vast majority of games are decided by a TD or less. The Bears are not so superior to the point that they beat the Packers by double digits.

It's not a negative take it's sound logic based on facts.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's how the talent level in the NFL is spread out. Very few teams are elite enough to be other teams by double digits. Yeah it happens but the vast majority of games are decided by a TD or less. The Bears are not so superior to the point that they beat the Packers by double digits.

now do why you can't get a job writing or otherwise

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

This is not last years team. Neither of us fucking know. I’m willing to bet they beat multiple teams by double digits this year.

Last edited:

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
This is not last years team. Neither of us fucking know. I’m willing to bet they beat multiple teams by double digits this year. Write that down

I likewise have no idea if they will or won't beat a team by double digits. But I'm not gonna shit on someone for having optimism during the early part of training camp.