Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The first sentence in the post I responded to:
"That's a fair question but I'd still say Lawrence would have shown more in the passing game."

My response: "Why? He sucked at throwing until the team improved around him. Maybe, maybe not but there's clearly no given here."

Pretty fucking obvious from the response and now your doing that soft shoe disingenuous nonsense you do.
The anger is crazy. Calm yourself son.

So i believe the Bears weapons haven't been as bad as many of the Fields homers have said they were and think Lawrence, who's the obvious better passer as of now, could have done more with guys like Mooney and Allen Robinson and C.Claypool and the #3's and #4's we had like N.Harry and Pettis and Goodwin and J.Grant and ESB and others, and of course C.Kmet. Not saying we had some great group of weapons but more could of been done with them with a better passing QB.

Now of course some of this falls on the HC's and OC's we've had but even with that i feel Lawrence could of done more. I also realize Mooney and Claypool dealt with injuries and realize Claypool came over halfway through the season. Just want to make sure i bring up all of the excuses you're about to throw out there on why you don't believe it. We'll never know the truth and you won't ever agree with my take but it will still be my take and my belief.

Thanks

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
He wont be doing anything, because he has a ban bet with me regarding Jordan Love outperforming Justin Fields.

He will be crying on his AE, probably.
Your sure to win that bet

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Does it usually take this many days to get into full pads? Is this a new CBA thing that I'm not aware of? In past seasons, I feel like they were in pads within the first week of camp.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Moving forward in this thread, please keep it focused on TC.

Most people reading this don't want to read a handful of people's back-and-forth bickering and are here to catch up on news coming out of TC, which @bears26 is doing an awesome job with (as usual).

Feel free to slapfight in other threads, but let's keep this one focused.

Thank you gents.
I'm obviously one that gets involved in the wrong stuff on here but i just hope you and other mods notice that it's not only that one single person involved that starts these stupid back and forths like you did with @DanielCCSBears. The guy is clearly a douche bag but he doesn't start many of the back and forths he gets into but gets blamed and banned for them anyway.

Thanks

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Reps doesn't cure bad and splitting 2nd team reps with Sam Darnold isn't a path to better. How he ever got hyped into a 1st rd QB off of such limited tape is beyond me. One year of outstanding college production is rarely a great barometer( unfortunately, see Mitch Trubisky). How a low college level, minimal starts, year removed from playing QB goes #3 after trading 3 1st is criminal by the 49ers. And I can near guarantee Purdy is going to do a less douchey 2nd year Mac Jones-esque cliff dive this season.
Add to that his one good year was in a predominantly running team. At least Mitch was a passer on a passing team his one year of good college ball.

Getting Fields was a miracle because so many things have to have happened for him to become a Bear.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I get it's just camp with no pads but not liking seeing all these tweets of T.Stevenson getting beat.
Yeah I want to see him win a few of these reps. At least a lot of the replays show him in good position - at least there you know that he is going to have a chance to make a play on a rushed pass.