Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The anger is crazy. Calm yourself son.

So i believe the Bears weapons haven't been as bad as many of the Fields homers have said they were and think Lawrence, who's the obvious better passer as of now, could have done more with guys like Mooney and Allen Robinson and C.Claypool and the #3's and #4's we had like N.Harry and Pettis and Goodwin and J.Grant and ESB and others, and of course C.Kmet. Not saying we had some great group of weapons but more could of been done with them with a better passing QB.

Now of course some of this falls on the HC's and OC's we've had but even with that i feel Lawrence could of done more. I also realize Mooney and Claypool dealt with injuries and realize Claypool came over halfway through the season. Just want to make sure i bring up all of the excuses you're about to throw out there on why you don't believe it. We'll never know the truth and you won't ever agree with my take but it will still be my take and my belief.

Thanks
Lost interest.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Based on what I've been reading, the offense had themselves another solid day overall. Don't like seeing any Fields interceptions, but the connection to DJ Moore seems to be the real deal. I've been saying for a while that Moore is going to have the same kind of effect on Fields as Brandon Marshall had on Cutler this season.