Official 2023 Training Camp thread

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
It'll be the worst transaction ever when they traded 3 1sts for him and end up getting like a 5th or 6th back. Or maybe a conditional late round pick swap.
How about Babe Ruth for some money to make a play, a crappy play at that?

Or The Louisiana Territory for some beads and stuff?

I am sure there are a lot worse which didn't just jump into my mind.

But it sure does suck.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm obviously one that gets involved in the wrong stuff on here but i just hope you and other mods notice that it's not only that one single person involved that starts these stupid back and forths like you did with @DanielCCSBears. The guy is clearly a douche bag but he doesn't start many of the back and forths he gets into but gets blamed and banned for them anyway.

Thanks
keep it focused on TC( not AT) please and let the mods do their jobs.

Thank you.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
D.Walker has definitely been the most vocal free agent signing and is someone we really need to step up even if we do sign a DE in free agency but even more if we don't. Love his attitude though.
Fricken slackers!

A true warrior would have picked up the cart and, with his teammate, carried the driver to the playing field.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm obviously one that gets involved in the wrong stuff on here but i just hope you and other mods notice that it's not only that one single person involved that starts these stupid back and forths like you did with @DanielCCSBears. The guy is clearly a douche bag but he doesn't start many of the back and forths he gets into but gets blamed and banned for them anyway.

Thanks
It won't be only him if it continues. Anyone who starts with that shit from this point forward, gets threadbanned in this one.