Official 2023 Training Camp thread

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I wish I had some sort of way to gauge the frequency with which other QB's around the league are throwing INT's in practice to know whether or not I should be worried about Fields. You saw it alot with Trubisky, and you saw it alot with Cutler, and then in the regular season, it continues.. I'm just saying. Is Rodgers throwing 2-3-4 picks in every practice at Jets camp? Is Mahomes?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I wish I had some sort of way to gauge the frequency with which other QB's around the league are throwing INT's in practice to know whether or not I should be worried about Fields. You saw it alot with Trubisky, and you saw it alot with Cutler, and then in the regular season, it continues.. I'm just saying. Is Rodgers throwing 2-3-4 picks in every practice at Jets camp? Is Mahomes?
You’re worried. You already voiced your concern after his back to back practices with 1 INT.

Also we should ignore that 2INTs today we’re referred to as “blatant drops”

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mahomes has thrown several, Allen has thrown several etc the defense knows the plays( see players jawing at Getsy for evidence)

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’ve been kind of confused by the constant praising of Wright when 80% of the tweets about him are him getting beat.

I mean it’s certainly possible to praise the talent while he’s also getting baptized by the NFL at the same time.

As always… we just need to be patient and wait to get the full picture.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I mean it’s certainly possible to praise the talent while he’s also getting baptized by the NFL at the same time.

As always… we just need to be patient and wait to get the full picture.
But it doesn’t feel like others get the same treatment. I think people just assumed he was plug and play and he’s out here getting slapped by my favorite player Trevis Gipson

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Probably not. But you're also naming 2 of the very best to ever put on cleats. Instead of trying to gauge what they're doing. Perhaps it's best to gauge your expectations and adjust them accordingly.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
lol yep I have to go throught all this mind numbing zoom metting for work ever once in a while so why not fuck with the biggest troll on this site? thats you so figured lets drop you down as far as I can go..

enjoy

Have you learned the difference between 'your' and 'you're' since we last spoke?