Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Those were just the first two names off the top of my head. I could have asked about Jalen Hurts and Lamar Jackson, and it wouldn't have changed anything about the question.

All I'm wondering is how many INT's do some of these other quarterbacks in the league throw on a daily basis in practice compared to Justin Fields, because knowing that would give me a better idea of where my concern level should be since I'm not as locked in on how other teams are practicing as much as I am with the Bears. That's all. Fields threw a lot of picks in practice last year and wound up being 2nd in INT%. The trend, at least so far in training camp, feels like it's continuing.
Camp is supposed to be about trying things and testing limits. Picks don’t mean much this early.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
So after 2 days of padded practice is the sky no longer falling with Braxton Jones? Seems like I’m not seeing his name in the tweets posted here

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Meh. I think that number is only decreasing more every single day. ESPN just had to lay off a whole bunch of people cause less and less people give a flying fuck about what they're saying.
Sadly I think they’re laying off the ones who report substance and keeping the ones who have nothing but speculation and conjecture.

They have kept blowhard Stephen A Smith, Mr. “I’m Just Playing To The Live Crowd” Marty Smith, and Pat “This is Really Aaron’s Show” McAfee.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Our secondary seems like it could be very good with any kind of pass rush. In the middle things seem to be shaping up. Losing Roquan sucked, but Edmunds may end up being a better fit for the kind of D Flus wants to run. Tall and rangy, baby Urlacheresque. Excited about Dexter. If he ends up being a player, interior pressure would be a huge boost. Still worried about the edge a bit.

The awesome news is we've got a bunch of ammunition in terms of cash and draft capital to fill any gaps next year.

I really like the trajectory. But the obvious million dollar question is if Field's is "the guy" (define that however you want).

If yes, everything gets infinitely easier. If no, resources get spent on chasing a replacement and hoping for the best. Again.

I'm 75-80% in on Fields.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So after 2 days of padded practice is the sky no longer falling with Braxton Jones? Seems like I’m not seeing his name in the tweets posted here

Per Hoge and Jahns recent show, Hoge said Braxton was playing with "more violence" so hopefully that means improvement

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Potash has become the negative guy and Wierder has calmed down

What is this world?
Weiderer hasn't exactly calmed down. He's just malding in a corner somewhere, because Justin is making some good progress. He's probably waiting for JF1 to have a bad game, so he can come out of hiding.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Camp is supposed to be about trying things and testing limits. Picks don’t mean much this early.
Feels like I heard this sentiment year after year and yet it still hasn't been true.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
I hear ya. I live in Lantana and just ended a golf league last week. I took the max score for 2 holes because I sat them out due to the heat.
FL? If so I live just north in Jensen Beach. We should start a Bearz league!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Feels like I heard this sentiment year after year and yet it still hasn't been true.
What hasn't come true? I said nothing about results. People build race cars to win but that doesn't mean everyone does.

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
It is basic physics, an object at rest tends to stay at rest. Inertia must be overcome for movement to occur, the least mass has the highest probability of moving first. Mooney had by far the least mass of that group...
Good point but question, then why do some big heavy guys run faster than short lighter guys even in the 10-yard run? Muscle strength?

Last edited:

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wish I had some sort of way to gauge the frequency with which other QB's around the league are throwing INT's in practice to know whether or not I should be worried about Fields. You saw it alot with Trubisky, and you saw it alot with Cutler, and then in the regular season, it continues.. I'm just saying. Is Rodgers throwing 2-3-4 picks in every practice at Jets camp? Is Mahomes?
It kind of seems like, you should monitor the Carolina message boards, and report back.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lmao, what loser PAID you to 'fuck with me?'

Was it emo rainbows or Dong Bears?
This forum has a history of needing to pay people to fuck with people. I can't think of anything more sad. Talk about wasting money instead of living your own life....