Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This forum has a history of needing to pay people to fuck with people. I can't think of anything more sad. Talk about wasting money instead of living your own life....
Says the guy that donated how much? DB70 made money off the board and donated the same. How about it, BR? DanielCCSBears?
For as much as this board entertains you guys, you should do something positive for a change. In fact, it entertains me enough that I'm in for a little more.

Look, I'm sure these guys are doing OK with the added adds etc but buy them a fucking premium beer. Try to think of any board that gives you more entertainment, even if you're here to troll.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This forum has a history of needing to pay people to fuck with people. I can't think of anything more sad. Talk about wasting money instead of living your own life....
I'm not a CCS historian, so can you please elaborate on this? Who has been paid to fuck with someone?

I'm going to be pissed if i find out i've been working for free the past 13 years.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm not a CCS historian, so can you please elaborate on this? Who has been paid to fuck with someone?

I'm going to be pissed if i find out i've been working for free the past 13 years.
I'm pretty sure he's referring to the Bernstein video.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah I mean there's still a ton of unknowns. But Poles is certainly trying this year.
Lions are stacked and will be year 3 in their systems. Would be great to beat them twice. Sort of games that a healthy Fields could make the difference.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm pretty sure he's referring to the Bernstein video.
I'm sure Bernstein did more research than expected while LOLing before posting that and relished the opportunity. 'I'm getting paid for this?' Bawhawhawawawa
robocop-id-buy-that-for-a-dollar.gif

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't get people that don't think they will be competing for the division. This team has a lot of talent. The defense should be greatly improved. They have pro bowl talent in the secondary, pro bowl talent at LB. Dline has added great depth in the middle and now have an edge rusher. Offense is improved greatly, just need to see how the oline holds up.
Because other teams have more proven talent while the Bears are like 80% projection. We go through this ever single year.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
pwly8v5347jw005vnqvixb&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif

I've been fucking with everyone pro bono?

I'm sending @Scoot26 my invoice

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait, we signed Marcedes Lewis? Hopefully he does better than Jimmy Graham.